Just out of Interest....

BTW, don't bother with RQCS unless you intend to rewrite it a little, it's slow and doesn't work too well with VM cards...

So your using csp as a server but you dont say which cam your using but i'll take a guess at newcs, so my next question would be how did you get your rsa key?

Also looking at you pics is your card reader not running on the same network? if so that will increase your ecm times

Working:

DM500S (yes, a satellite DM500) running sbox (card server) (LAN) OR OSCAM (same PC as CSP)
XP PC running cardserverproxy. Connected to sbox. (LAN) OR OSCAM (localhost)
Clients (DM500C) connected to CSP with mgcamd1.35a. (LAN <> WAN)

ECMs around 350ms and EMMs update the card entitlements..(400ms in OSCAM)

EDIT:
Updated Summary

Last edited:
UPDATE:
OSCam now working around 400ms in XP WITH EMM updates via my infinity phoenix :)

I could possibly speed that up if I experiment with the timing config, but it's only 20ms more than sbox on the DM500S...

Just need to add oscam.exe to the XP startup, does anyone know if it has a minimised option?

I'm going to stop dicking about with the server/cams now and let OSCam record some EMMs as I've only seen 2 EMM-S in the last 10mins (pictured below)..

At least my satellite viewing will no longer impair the share or itself suffer from it..It's much better having it all running on the same XP machine..

oscam01.png

Working:

DM500S (yes, a satellite DM500) running sbox (card server) (LAN) OR OSCAM (same PC as CSP)
XP PC running cardserverproxy. Connected to sbox. (LAN) OR OSCAM (localhost)
Clients (DM500C) connected to CSP with mgcamd1.35a. (LAN <> WAN)

ECMs around 350ms and EMMs update the card entitlements..(400ms in OSCAM)

EDIT:
Updated Summary

what version off sbox are u running could u post it might give it a try see if it will work with mgcamd instead off rqcs &mgcamd.

what version off sbox are u running could u post it might give it a try see if it will work with mgcamd instead off rqcs &mgcamd.

sbox 0.0.4-7#4

It's probably the best to be honest...

If it had a win32 version, I'd run it without a doubt m8..

Cheers

sbox 0.0.4-7#4

It's probably the best to be honest...

If it had a win32 version, I'd run it without a doubt m8..

Cheers

sweet cg have that one will give that a try see if it works with mgcamd.
maybe get my times down as they still 450-500 useing rqcs 1.10

Yea, rqcs is ok and all, but on win32 you really see it fall apart so fair play to oscam in that respect..(and cygwin)

It's nearly as good as sbox on linux, of course we all know how good oscam is when it's not running on a microsux o/s.. :)

BTW, I can report both G and S EMMs now...

oscam02.png

No unknown or unique emms, but that's to be expected on such a short uptime..

Hmmm as per normal looks like the traders are getting info & giving nothing back:BUMMER::THANKS:

Last edited:
Hmmm as per normal looks like the traders are getting info & giving nothing back:BUMMER::THANKS:

aye the traders in the south off ireland have been rakeing it in for a good while now. running servers and selling cam_n's for 500 euro's.

it's great when i see all the (so called traders) where i live they can't do it wonder why.:proud:

intresting that tr0jan just going back to one of your other post you said you have 2010 receivers so no c/s then in another post you say you have 120 people on your sly card and 250 on your three n3 cards but every one gets on for free you must have some friends were you live i think i smell alot of pay server lol and by the way there is cable servers running all over the place lots of private ones out there

intresting that tr0jan just going back to one of your other post you said you have 2010 receivers so no c/s then in another post you say you have 120 people on your sly card and 250 on your three n3 cards but every one gets on for free you must have some friends were you live i think i smell alot of pay server lol and by the way there is cable servers running all over the place lots of private ones out there

again it was a wind up 2tone same as for people to pm certain members for testing files.
some times we like a joke.and if i had a server set up what's the problem in that. as for friends yes i have loads off them.maybe when i stick these other 4 cards on the server i will stick you on. that should be enough to cover every channels 100 times over :proud: heard the ggg box works sweet with the hd on cable :banana:

and yes i do have there 2110 in my house but it don't mean i can't use them for c/s if i want in fact can use any box/card for c/s yes even the cisco hd ones. i do like to test things. infact if you know me you would know while you where sitting watching your polsat i was working on geting the rsa keys the same as when irl went n2 when eveyone was watching tv i was trying to dump card. some off us do like to try things.

as for private c/s on cable i know there is i helped set three off them up and if despdan set up three that's at least six and there's a few other members on forums that have them set up as well so yes i would say quite a lot off them. but it don't mean there all pay servers. plus i would say there's a few people that can do it on there own with out going near any forum that no one knows about.

ps if going to read all my old posts read them all . not just a few then u get the way i am.

To tell u the truth I don't care if you run a server or not I have been playing with c/s for a long time so it's not new to me have not looked at cable c/s yet but to tell have no intrest in it o and while you were playing with dumping cable receivers that must of been around the time I was helping with my polsat card adding support to an emu used in sat see we all play in different ways

also im not going through your old posts as i have no intrest in reading them as they are of no intrest to me

Last edited:
@Trojan - I would be interested in some tips for dumping a 2110 - bga removal i presume?

To tell u the truth I don't care if you run a server or not I have been playing with c/s for a long time so it's not new to me have not looked at cable c/s yet but to tell have no intrest in it o and while you were playing with dumping cable receivers that must of been around the time I was helping with my polsat card adding support to an emu used in sat see we all play in different ways

also im not going through your old posts as i have no intrest in reading them as they are of no intrest to me

we do all right glad to hear you like to test things that's the whole point off this

oh and have to be honest never looked at c/s before was never into sat.
only trying it on cable see how it works.

as for server i don't have a server (sly are cable) but i do like to test things see how they work.

as for my old posts well u i only said that as u must have looked threw some off them to find the post about 120 sly and 250 cable. infact if u knew we had not even went n3 yet, as think we one off the last but as i say i do like a wind up.

@Trojan - I would be interested in some tips for dumping a 2110 - bga removal i presume?

I wouldnt bother asking that mate, this thread is doing nothing more than showing it can be done but tbh anyone with a little pc/dreambox know how can setup either a dream or CSP server or both combined, another one of those threads designed to get peeps on to the forum imo and there will be no useful info to help anyone to dump any boxes or find the keys
they say it wont be public to stop the traders but it seems its the traders that have had the info from the beginning, ironic isint it !!!

why should anyone make anything public? so the market can be flooded with dozens of different types of boxes ?

nobody owes anybody anything, the people that have dumped the keys can do whatever they like with that information. if you manage to do it, feel free to post the info here :)

I suspect it would be a lot more complex than mere bga removal. Generally, the kinds of things you may be interested in are not directly held in the flash memory.

..... but it seems its the traders that have had the info from the beginning, ironic isint it !!!

Generally speaking, its the traders that come up with the solutions (or pay for them) long before anything gets into the public domain. Dont make the mistake of thinking there is any "public" innovation in this hobby because its pretty much non-existant. I doubt there is actually more than half a dozen people on uk forums who have even half an inkling on anything remotely technical when it comes to smartcards.

I'm not going to bite, save this comment, when it comes to people inferring pay servers and/or not giving anything back...

I know I posted my fair share on Nagra1 (on forums now sadly changed/closed), released s/w that enabled PPV to be booked and was normally responsible for updating its code following counter measures. This was nearly always accompanied with lengthy posts dissecting the counter measures and explaining the solution so that others might learn...Some may remember the 7FFF tier check they ran, well I don't remember many trying to work that one out but it was funny how people stopped using 1 max range in preference of using 2 to avoid the known killer...

I don't even have a cable feed ffs. It's all a big game of sudoku to me..
I'm no MrSporty by any stretch, but I think you'll find I put more effort in than most. (big up to peeps like uk_rules_ok, if you're still out there m8, that did participate in my threads).I gave up on cable because of ***** that felt they had a right to watch tv without any work on their part, demanding fixes mins after a counter measure.I don't call that a hobby.

All the information you need to get up and running is online and, as has been reported above, people are doing it so it's not impossible..

I only bothered as I had a satellite Dreambox and was aware of the tech..
(& m8s were taking the george saying I couldn't do it lol when I saw others could)

To suggest you could run a commercial server with CCcam is a little ludicrous tbh...

If you want to start on the Cisco, perhaps a better look at its flash might help..
(A little friendly advice I was given, if you encounter resin, be aware that chipping away at it will break some hidden traps..)

But going back to the original post, I meant what I said, this is a thread about people already c/s, not those wanting to start..

So, back on topic, should their N3 card run at 3v3@5mhz or have people confirmed long time use at 5v..?

Last edited:
I suspect it would be a lot more complex than mere bga removal. Generally, the kinds of things you may be interested in are not directly held in the flash memory.

Thanks - I gathered it would involve a fair bit more work than just removal of the BGA !! I am intrigued though that if they are dumpable in some way that the 2110 info was never made public/leaked as im sure loads of people would have loved the info just to get BK's a while back!! I appreciate that it probably involves more skills than the hobbyist could reasonably manage but talk of getting rsa keys from 2110's and even Cisco hd boxes is good to hear - even if it is probably beyond my capabilities!!!

Back