Just ordered ZGemma star s HD

Is image in the downloads ian can't find it
Rats plugins are mate also links in the signatures on any of Rats posts :)

- - - Updated - - -

Will try and figure out how to do that lol

I'm still on the old trusty dm 500 with commando ,easy Peasy lol

IPK installs are easy mate just ftp the ipk to the tmp dir on box then find the ipk installer in the image and follow that. Mines is found by pressing blue button

I looked in zgemma website and they have openvix section....can anyone tell me if this have the cccam and mgcamd file loaded...and just require line to be added....sorry if it's dumb question but another noob.

I looked in zgemma website and they have openvix section....can anyone tell me if this have the cccam and mgcamd file loaded...and just require line to be added....sorry if it's dumb question but another noob.

No it does not but you can load them from the plugin menu green button.

how and where do i put cccam files ,cant seem to find it in the latest image open atv 5 from here or through any the feeds in the image ?

am i rite in thinking cccam in enigma 2 and cccam.cfg in usr etc ??

Barry look in plugin section...download it...I believe it will automatically put it in the right folders...should have folder created keys and other text files mg_cam another file newcamd.list also cccamd.list....you put c in camd.list or n in newcam.list the restart mgcam. ....cccam.cfg is used if u use cline with cccam cam. The .cfg is in etc /var I believe.

Last edited:
how and where do i put cccam files ,cant seem to find it in the latest image open atv 5 from here or through any the feeds in the image ?

am i rite in thinking cccam in enigma 2 and cccam.cfg in usr etc ??

usr/keys for CCcam.cfg in openATV

thanks eventually downloded a softcam manager and got cccam onto box and the cfg file in usr /keys ,seems to be working but scanned and done rats auto bouquets and cant seem to get sly sports working ,bt is ,might be the weather or something though as its torrential rain and wind outside

Rats channel updater and auto bouquets are 2 different things.

Just run rats updater till you have your setup working as it should.

Check your signal level for the sports channel in sat finder.

ive aleady done the updater aand it seems to be the latest rats channel list ,will set it up in my mates and hopefully it will work thanks for all your help

Last edited:
ive plugged in my dm500 and the sly channels are working fine ,i cant see bouquet and channel updater from raton here only the plugin in i installed and ran

is there anything like i have on my dm500 in the commando imagne that updates the channels after you pick the area .scotland west in my case ??/

Tried That and still no joy ,anyone any ideas ? im using open atv 5.1 from here ,blue hd skin,tried both rats channel updater and the auto bouquet maker u directed me to

Barry try the openvix one see how u go.

Thanks cooky ,dine just that ,open vix and eventually figured out how to get cccam on it ,rescanned the box added blue hd then done the auto bouquet maker ,now seems to be working fine and I have all the channels

Back