just got attacked by trojan but have ip address

geoffthechef

DW Member +
Reaction score
i have just been attacked by a trojan horse and traced the ip address its someone on ntl what can i do to stop this tw*t sending more regards geoff

report it to ntl m8 most isp's have somewhere to report this sort of thing, hopefully they'll ban the wa*ker :mad:

typical mail for reporting such things is abuse@provider or incident@provider

Send the logfile together with some nice lines, but don't expect anything to happen as most ISPs give shit about that

thanks forgot about inputing his ip in norton..thanks really makes you angry what fun it must be for the guy or girl not even seeing what happens

Dunno if this multi ping still works. There's a tool called Divine Intervention which lets u do some nice stuff also :)

Way back in time it was fun sending a "Ping of Death" with a packet size >65535 bytes, which made the attackers machine crash so he had to reboot.

i like the sound of divine intervention lovelly name will look up it apears on my log that this ip has tried 148 times to access my computer all i can say is thank you to all on the hub as i would not be running norton personal firewall thanks

where can you get it from?
im always getting alerts about netbus trojan horse,
norton stops any harm but im sick of the alerts

148 times is not much, we noticed about 25.000 port scans in our network over the last 2 days :)

What happens is that some scrip kid out there just looks for vulnerable machines with open ports that allow him to gain access and ruffle some feather :) As long as you have a minimum security (firewall, realtime virus scan) there is not much to worry about :)

Bad Karma[CORE] said:
Dunno if this multi ping still works. There's a tool called Divine Intervention which lets u do some nice stuff also :)

Way back in time it was fun sending a "Ping of Death" with a packet size >65535 bytes, which made the attackers machine crash so he had to reboot.

i would be useful to set up some mass retalitory strikes against people who attack members ...lol....

gonna search for devine intervention it sounds good..... :Bounce: :Bounce:

ssilvo said:
i would be useful to set up some mass retalitory strikes against people who attack members ...lol....

gonna search for devine intervention it sounds good..... :Bounce: :Bounce:
if you find it let us know

its here but but its Denial of service for winsock 2.2...some other nice alternatives though.... :)

h**p://www.elitehackers.com/f/old.htm

i take it just ip no emails pitty.. we could have all bombarded him with mails

suppose someone might slip a sub7 routine in and have fun we can always hope lol

hi all
obviously im covered from attacks..anyone with internet should be..but what do u do when it gives out there adress?.. contact them or there internet provider?why do they do this to peeps,its crazy...anyone with any sense.would not have any personal information on there pc ...apart from web addy..
cheers lozzy

Back