just been sent this youtube clip some real some movie ..warning may upset some ppl

Re: just been sent this youtube clip some real some movie ..warning may upset some pp

They were horrific especialy the real accident footage.

Re: just been sent this youtube clip some real some movie ..warning may upset some pp

I think everyone who drives needs to watch something like this "Clockwork Orange" style with eyes pinned open and unable to turn away.

Maybe we could save a few lives this way.

what this and is a reminder for me to slow th fcuk down and take more care thanks for the clip

Last edited:

That was hard to watch :(

yes everyone should be made to watch, ok some are staged but it brings it home in every case excessive speed is the culprit.

Got to say that was some powerful stuff and nearly brought a tear to my eye.

shit, wow, everyone should watch this

If its about car crashes then I ain't watching it but if it saves lives then nice one speedy for posting it.

you should always respect the speed limit and drive carefully , thats not a nice thing to watch , youngsters should be made to watch these sort of videos before , dueing and after passing there test

you should always respect the speed limit and drive carefully , thats not a nice thing to watch , youngsters should be made to watch these sort of videos before , dueing and after passing there test

It's not only youngsters pretty much every gender, age etc is capable of the things in that video. Probably every driver out there has been guilty of not paying 100% attention when driving at some point. I agree tho showing that video as an advert on TV may cause a few to rethink their driving habits.

Very touching videos, unfortunately people who don't respect speed limit have the mediocre mentality of "it'll never happen to me". Lost few friends in bike accidents, their own fault.

yes everyone should be made to watch, ok some are staged but it brings it home in every case excessive speed is the culprit.

What it actually shows is that it's NOT just speed that kills, careless driving is the biggest culprit and that can happen at any speed.

That is very graphic and should be a warning to all drivers, the speed is not the killer it is just a factor, the killer is the driver himself.

This would make a good advert at tea time and at Christmas, if it reduced the death rate due to road traffic accidents by 1%, i dread to think how many lives would be saved.

Jesus,thats a powerful video, sends shivers down my back this should b part of the theroy test made to watch this before u get ur license

Back