VU+ Duo Just aquired

alli6968

Inactive User
Reaction score
All, have taken first step into VU+ duo.
Having had ibox and alien receivers. Questions are.
My duo is running black hole. Can I install franken skin and rats bouquets, channel updater and picons on this box and what emu do I install for line. Cc cam mgcam or Oscam

Regards

All, have taken first step into VU+ duo.
Having had ibox and alien receivers. Questions are.
My duo is running black hole. Can I install franken skin and rats bouquets, channel updater and picons on this box and what emu do I install for line. Cc cam mgcam or Oscam

Regards

Not sure about the skin never tested it on Blackhole but ive a feeling it will be ok.

Rats channel updater no longer works but you can use his bouquets and picons but youll need to manually transfer them.

CCcam will do the trick.

Ferret thanks for the reply. In your opinion would I be better of running a vix image or is it just a matter of preference with both being similar

Regards

Ferret thanks for the reply. In your opinion would I be better of running a vix image or is it just a matter of preference with both being similar

Regards

Ive never got on with the VIX image but others do seem to love it.

Id run OpenATV if it was me OpenATV has a lot of the features VIX has.

Ferret once again thanks. Will give it a go. I did like vix4e2project on the alien but as I am new to this will bow to your better knowledge. Thanks

Not too sure about running the Franken skin on Blackhole i always thought it was an OE-Alliance only skin could be wrong though, If you swap the image to either OpenVix or OpenATV they have the BlueHD skin (Sky) for download straight from the feeds

Back