just announcing am starting an early weekend again getting ready for the big fight

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
am pre loading for tomorrow night my favourite drink wont be mentioned in this post until they reply to my offer to allow them to be a sponser for greatest advice of the week but its flowing lol

just another minor announcement, there may be a rant brewing.

I feel like its ground hog day 🤣

Have a great weekend Joe.
Ill look forward to your rants 😉

cheers buddy, you have a nice weekend too and get ur money on wilder by ko round 7. thank me later

Just moved your thread to the sport section mate.

The announcement section is not the place for you to make posts like this and you have made a few like this in there now.

Next time ill just remove the thread altogether.

could have said after my first announcement and i wouldnt have made any more, i guess i didnt read the rules regarding announcements

when you have time could you check why i cant see alot of the codes posted and the other things i cant see, cheers

just delete me other announcements from there

Last edited:
dunno yet but am going to tesco soon so hopefully i find someone really small and weak there lol

a lot of members have contacted me about the ban on my announcements, they gonna start a riot about that am trying to calm them down.

lol i took it out on some old fella outside tesco just give himm a couple of glove slaps. my original post wasnt about the fight it was about starting a early weekend because i would be doing the same thing if the fight was on or not i just got that in and gave a top tip. ferret can i send you a pm about me account?

am anti pensioner at the weekend lol

am also changing me mind about cyclists paying to use the roads. they should make some kind of contribution because even if they dont cause any wear and tear on the road the sure are an inconvenience for me most times am driving.

am thinking about 5 or 6 things at a time

Last edited:
lol i took it out on some old fella outside tesco just give himm a couple of glove slaps. my original post wasnt about the fight it was about starting a early weekend because i would be doing the same thing if the fight was on or not i just got that in and gave a top tip. ferret can i send you a pm about me account?

am anti pensioner at the weekend lol

am also changing me mind about cyclists paying to use the roads. they should make some kind of contribution because even if they dont cause any wear and tear on the road the sure are an inconvenience for me most times am driving.

am thinking about 5 or 6 things at a time

Yeah send me a pm but preferably when your not on the cider mate 😁

Back