Just a quick one on a liteon replacement jungle flasher?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ordered a new drive (liteon) I've read all the files from the broken one, so I have,

dummy.bin
identify.bin
inquiry.bin
key.bin
serial.bin

When the new drive arrives, Do I just load dummy.bin from original drive, "open source firmware" and then open target firmware LiteOn_Post_13141 (from the stock folder) spoof source to target, save to file and then proceed to erase/write?

ta.

Cheers, 14699 it's on just thought I'd clear that up. Thanks mate.

Last edited:
hello, OK just got the replacement liteon and have loaded JF and went to firmware tools and have loaded in the dummy.bin that I had extracted from the working drive, then I loaded stock firmware in and it says

"Target rev is LT 02510C, serial info not copied"

Do I need to worry about this? I was trying to get away from opening the drive and reading the key as I was just going to flash the firmware to it. The original drive's firmware....? but guess I need to have the drive in vendor mode? or does that not matter, and just go ahead and write the firmware?

Last edited:
As long as the keys match your good to go Dibbers.
hello, OK just got the replacement liteon and have loaded JF and went to firmware tools and have loaded in the dummy.bin that I had extracted from the working drive, then I loaded stock firmware in and it says

"Target rev is LT 02510C, serial info not copied"

Do I need to worry about this? I was trying to get away from opening the drive and reading the key as I was just going to flash the firmware to it. The original drive's firmware....? but guess I need to have the drive in vendor mode? or does that not matter, and just go ahead and write the firmware?

Back