Jtag whats the best method

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356733888.543720.jpg

Oh the fecking joys eh lads lmao

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

your going to give your soldering iron so much shock with that wet sponge, you need a "brass" one, it reduces the thermal "impact" that a wet sponge does, you might find that you can solder better ;) other than that, you need to lift your monitor up a little you'll get back ache. :)

SH1025.jpg

Last edited:
I am using a lappy just to the side dibbers that monitors only there until this nands dumped and matched up :)

twas humour as well as just having a laugh.

ha, in one of them moods.

still ditch that wet sponge, and get one of them "brass" stations, that way when you clean you soldering iron it wont be like dipping it in nitrous oxide, or other cold stuff that my spell checker won't spell.

Other than that, can you not get a cable tie around those lose wires, I mean that's a death trap there, One loose kick of the leg and your A&E

What's in the red box to the right? looks like a lot of telephone wire, .? chop it down man. :)

You would be proud of my soldering Dave ive just used a flux pen I had lying about for a while, a blind man rode by on a fast horse and commented on it's neatness :)

You would not believe what I had to do to get this lot set up, old banger pc from the attic which I had to take apart and kickstart with a few well placed nudges of a component here and there. That red wire is the sata cable off the pc lol left it open in case it has another nervous breakdown.

Is four read errors to many guys it's just about done and that's what I have

you mean you've never used a "flux pen"

horror-movies.jpeg

Last edited:
Not if both reads are identical.Do 4 reads to be sure PMSL
You would be proud of my soldering Dave ive just used a flux pen I had lying about for a while, a blind man rode by on a fast horse and commented on it's neatness :)

You would not believe what I had to do to get this lot set up, old banger pc from the attic which I had to take apart and kickstart with a few well placed nudges of a component here and there. That red wire is the sata cable off the pc lol left it open in case it has another nervous breakdown.

Is four read errors to many guys it's just about done and that's what I have

you see 4 "nand reads" last year would have took me through to [this] year.
220px-2016_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png

Last edited:
I cant help thinking that looks like them sugar dummies you'd get from the fair?

We'll all be eating them come 2016!

RIO 2016 WOOHOOOO! not, sugar dummy's all round

Lollipop Specifications: "Standard"
Net Weight: Approximately 65g
Diameter: 2 inches or 50mm
Total Length: 4 inches or 62mm
Unit Price = 40p each Box £14.40 excluding VAT
Details: Sugar dummies with ribbon.

lrgcleard_jumbo_wb_0789.jpg

Last edited:
I cant help thinking that looks like them sugar dummies you'd get from the fair?

View attachment 70531

Haha dibbs your not even waiting on a nand dump and your googling sugar dummy specs................... What on earth did you get up to last year ? lmao

28-12-201223-48-32copy.jpg

Mate.... here we go. it's the future...I think I'll remake it with 360 colors..or maybe even a "boom head shot" after it..! :)

Last edited:
What`s that your butt plug :)

View attachment 70531

5 dumps :(
seems if you earth the reading pc and xbox chassis together it minimizes read errors
Two perfect nand dumps after i did

Can someone shed some light on what version of xbr to use for the best ?

As far as I have got I have 3 perfect versions of my nand and all the wiring installed ready for the next step

I have a jasper 16mb and i am learning on the fly here :FRIGHT:

Are you using jrunner? if not get it downloaded as it does everything.
Can someone shed some light on what version of xbr to use for the best ?

As far as I have got I have 3 perfect versions of my nand and all the wiring installed ready for the next step

I have a jasper 16mb and i am learning on the fly here :FRIGHT:

Back