Jtag 4010 error message please help.

replayman

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK went out and got all the bits i need to do the psxnet jtag tut but i keep getting error's that my jtag is not initialized with error codes.... ok the tut shows you how to put the thing together but does not specify which software to use! i've tryed ocd and bke and that just says not connected..... can anybody shine a little light on this for me please???????

OK went out and got all the bits i need to do the psxnet jtag tut but i keep getting error's that my jtag is not initialized with error codes.... ok the tut shows you how to put the thing together but does not specify which software to use! i've tryed ocd and bke and that just says not connected..... can anybody shine a little light on this for me please???????

Try samsung debug tool but have mac mot running in background with any of them your trying.Thatsincludes bke and ocd and sdt.Andy.

More details please

Thanks Andy for your help... i need more info please. can you send me a link to the samsung tool software and is mac mot part of the same program?
Also the box only needs to be in diag mode? i have set a pin number on this box is that wrong?

Within BKE select tools then JTAG then JTAG Driver then open MAC_MOT then make sure it says "running" This will load the driver needed to JTAG.

Hope this helps

Thanks Andy for your help... i need more info please. can you send me a link to the samsung tool software and is mac mot part of the same program?
Also the box only needs to be in diag mode? i have set a pin number on this box is that wrong?

With the Pace boxes you just power up.No need to put in debug mode like the Sammys.
What you will need is Samsung debug tool plus mac mot and the latest bytes for your area.
Will pm you how to do it and try and find the necessary links to the software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Andyfuk

Thanks for all your pointers and help guys.. Yes andyfuk i'm in pure nt-hell
only 30 mins till i get home yaaaaaa.

Back