JSC_Sport_On_Technomate

Hi
is anybody else getting failed log in for jsc sports. does anyone know how i could fix this.
thanks
bungouk

Hey guys, getting failed log in and not open. Is this not working anymore. Thanks.

After a lot playing i managed to get some working. Thanks to compass and all members who posted with problems on this thread. :banana:

19-06-2010

Updated

Jsc+1 => Jsc+10 Hotbird 11296 H 27500
JSC Sports HD + 3D, Hotbird 10815 H 27500 3/4
JSC World Cup Hotbird 10815 H 27500 3/4

all ok

Canal Digital Sweden on thor ok

ThemeX On Hotbird ok
11471 V 27500-5/6
ThemeX-SOS1-Hardcore
ThemeX-SOS2-Groups
ThemeX-SOS3-Fetish
ThemeX-SOS4-18
ThemeX-Peep
ThemeX-Bizarre
ThemeX-Inter
ThemeX-TransX

Last edited:
open mpcs.conf and change the line

[serial]

Device=au://tuner@/dev/ttyS0

to this
[serial]

Device=au://tuner@/dev/ttyS1

this made the program see my 1500+

Hi Carlin,
Thank for this advice. the error message I get is port error.
How do I open this mpcs.conf file? I googled it and nothing!
is //ttS1 for port 1?
I have a similar problem with my tm5400 super. I have installed the pl2303 serial driver software, upated driver in hardware device and even changed port number allocation not to mention the number of times I have restarted the laptop too.I have checked quite a few forums whose users had same problem and did everything but still nothing. I can't even get the darkman tm loader to recognise the receiver!
If anyone can help I would be very happy! as i can't get connected with my cas 3 either!...and bought 2 serial cables in the process!!
My gear is as follow: tm5400ci
2 usb serial cables
cas 3
dragon & diablo cams
Laptop running vista and soon laptop running ubuntu
Many thanks in advance

Marty,
Had a bit of fun getting this to work... Then I found out about downloading the driver for the USB - Null Modem... and setting it up right. I see you've downloaded it.

BTW ttS0 is Port 1
ttS1 is Port 2
ttS2 is Port 3 etc.

Try make sure in Device Manager that the usb-RS232 gets the COM1 port this is done by going to Device Manager go down to the ports (COM & LPT) right click on the USB>Properties goto the Ports tab and click on Advances then change the COM port to COM1. (It may say In Use in which case find the one using COM1 and change it onto a different COM.) make sure it matches the con file.

Hope you find this usefull.

Thanks knockjohn!
I reset my port to 1 (and unused) but the installer is allocating port 7. Even when I uninstall reset to port 1 and then install software I still get port 7.
Nevertheless I clicked on the executable clickme exe and now my system is rebooting automatically and all programs are closed down. Why is this hapenning?
When I open the file I first unzip, extract and click on the programm. What am I doing wrong? my os is vista.
Thank you

When you say your system is rebooting - do you mean your computer system or your sat system?

If it's the sat - I have a 6900 SUPER + and with the latest s/w it can do this on certain channels - then you have to tune up or down quickly as it's starting up to get it off from a channel that causes this.

If it's the computer... I have no idea about Vista, but it might be good to restart it in safe mode and uninstall the software - or can you do the go back to what it was like yesterday thing?? I have not heard of anyone else having this problem.

Hi knockjohn
Thank you for your time. My laptop is rebooting as soon as the cliquer ici exe opens. I have already done quite a few restores not to mention that I have reloaded my laptop to its original condition just a week ago. I am completely puzzled as to why I can't get anywhere. The situation is the same with the cas 3. I have installed it as per description and have the wingo driver on. When I connect the 2 cables (usb to serial & usb a 2.0) I get a message: unknown device. No matter what I try to do in regards to updating, installing drivers in the cis871 file nothing works either. So it is a complete mystery!!

Strikes me that there is a problem with your laptop and external devices - it could be the drivers you installed, or the way you set them up h**p://w*w.techwatch.c*.*k/forums/47145-driver-for-usb-to-rs232-serial-null-modem-cable.html has a section on this - it appear that it's vital you get the right driver for the right operating system.

Vista is not the best OS to use this type of programs as it is very well secured on all fronts.

Try to run the programm as administrator (run as ) and use compability setings windows xp service pack 3.

Also it could be bad programming from the part of "cliquer . exe" and I suggest you shut down your antivirus and the annoying security pop ups...

>> Open up Control Panel, and type in user account into the search box. You'll see the link for "Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off". Click it. Uncheck the box, and reboot your computer. You should be done with obnoxious prompts!

Of course this means thay you should re-instate after you had your fun with 'cliquer .exe'

There is no way thay the reboots are caused by your serial/usb cable. Of course you should try to solve the unknown device / not functioning first. Mostly this type of problems are solved by using an up2date driver on the manufacturers website.

Last edited:
Back