JSC_Sport_On_Technomate

^^compass^^

Inactive User
Reaction score
(JSC SportsOn_ 7°W_13°E_26°E
using SSSP & Null Modem cable connected to receiver

With this tool your TM Receiver must always be plugged to your computer via your 9 Pin Null Modem Cable

Here how it works

Plug your Pc to Your TM Receiver (It is compatible with USB To serial for Laptop's)

1.Unpack hamedonnet
2. start CILQUER ICI .exe
3. Depending on your STB you may need to enable SSSP in your receiver Menu
4. Enjoy

Dave...

Works perfectly, thanks. Even includes +9 and +10 (World Cup channels)

Is this emulating Irdeto or Via?

Are there any other packages open on the TMs using this method?

Works perfectly, thanks. Even includes +9 and +10 (World Cup channels)

Is this emulating Irdeto or Via?

Are there any other packages open on the TMs using this method?

Via 4.0 :Clap:

SBcl opens bulsat & Canal Digital NL

Last edited:
thanks thats great.Via 4.0 does that mean another card on its way..lol

uses NewCamd5.25 server over the net to decode channels.

it also runs through a proxy, and connects to a remote server

Can this not be converted to a Dreambox?

(JSC SportsOn_ 7°W_13°E_26°E
using SSSP & Null Modem cable connected to receiver

With this tool your TM Receiver must always be plugged to your computer via your 9 Pin Null Modem Cable

Here how it works

Plug your Pc to Your TM Receiver (It is compatible with USB To serial for Laptop's)

1.Unpack hamedonnet
2. start CILQUER ICI .exe
3. Depending on your STB you may need to enable SSSP in your receiver Menu

Jsc+1 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+2 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+3 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+4 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+5 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+6 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+7 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+8 on Hotbird 100% ok

Via 3.0 Emulator

15-05-2010 update

I have updated the server details changed provider id etc

regards compass

Last edited:
how does this work. i get a message saying portcom error. can anyone help me?

auto detects you comport setting

i have tried many times but it doesnt work. im using usb to serial on a laptop. what do i have to do for it to make it work. how long do i have to leave it on for it to find the port. does it find it straight away.

how does this work. i get a message saying portcom error. can anyone help me?
Does this work with the Technomate 1000d, i have followed the instructions using null modem cable, laptop, etc, still no joy. Can anyone give a more in depth description on how this is supposed to work, like how to turn on SSSP maybe? Many thanks.

Does this work with the Technomate 1000d, i have followed the instructions using null modem cable, laptop, etc, still no joy. Can anyone give a more in depth description on how this is supposed to work, like how to turn on SSSP maybe? Many thanks.

hi (pokerbox) i have just checked jsc sports and is working fine on
TM1500ci+super.
ssp on my reciever is 9797 on remote
but as (compass) said it auto detects com port so should not have to change anything on remote ,mine is set to AUTO.
TM loader might be still using your com port.
turn laptop of for a few minutes then restart laptop and try to run
CLIQUER ICI.exe. hopefully that will fix com port
if still no joy try to run as administrator,to do this right click on mouse and near the top is run as administator .
also when the program starts i get propted to allow or block conecting to server click allow and program should clear.

@ pokerbox

I take it your TM patched with p firmware that supports SSSP ?

If you could confirm what firmware you currently on your tm
and that your Patch is turned on ?

Remember you need to be connected to the internet via your null modem cable, to decrypt jsc sports+1 to +8

Dave

@ pokerbox

I take it your TM patched with p firmware that supports SSSP ?

If you could confirm what firmware you currently on your tm
and that your Patch is turned on ?

Remember you need to be connected to the internet via your null modem cable, to decrypt jsc sports+1 to +8

Dave
I am using the latest patch which is phantompatch 308 and latest softcam for tm1000d. Thank you both for your help, i shall try your suggestions, and let you know how i get on.

I am using the latest patch which is phantompatch 308 and latest softcam for tm1000d. Thank you both for your help, i shall try your suggestions, and let you know how i get on.
My patch is turned on, i've tried both suggestions, but still no luck, all i get is "portcom error /dev/ttys0. I shall try to google and find out what it means. Many thanks to both of your for your help. I'll continue trying to get it working.

My patch is turned on, i've tried both suggestions, but still no luck, all i get is "portcom error /dev/ttys0. I shall try to google and find out what it means. Many thanks to both of your for your help. I'll continue trying to get it working.
When using dm loader for loading patch or softcam my laptop uses com4, which works, do you think this will have any bearing on why program is not working? Do i have to change any settings on the laptop? Thanks

just found this on google
Linux names its serial ports in the UNIX tradition. The first serial port has the file name /dev/ttyS0, the second serial port has the file name /dev/ttyS1, and so on

it looks like the program is trying to conect to com port 1
have you tryed putting the usb cable what is connected to your reciever in all the usb slots you have in your laptop

I tried your suggestion Bigfoot, but still no joy, it looks like somehow i have to get the program to open up com 4 instead of com 1, any ideas how i go about this? anyone? Many thanks.

Back