JSC_Sport_On_Technomate

i have manged to get the com port working with the receiver but the channel does not clear. i get a message saying 'login failed for user NEW1. i have dowload the new zip but it stills does not work. can anyone help?

open mpcs.conf and change the line

[serial]

Device=au://tuner@/dev/ttyS0

to this
[serial]

Device=au://tuner@/dev/ttyS1

this made the program see my 1500+

Hi all, ive got a TM 1000d and cant get this to work, i have used the latest phantom patch and got box connected via the null modem lead,
i run the programme and when i change channel to a jsc sports channel i get login failed several times.
im not sure if theres a setting to turn on the patch on this box, or a setting i need to change on the box as ive had it a couple of years and it has been sat in a cupboard untill last week when i eventually got round to putting my dish up.
any help would be great.
thanks.

Hi all, ive got a TM 1000d and cant get this to work, i have used the latest phantom patch and got box connected via the null modem lead,
i run the programme and when i change channel to a jsc sports channel i get login failed several times.
im not sure if theres a setting to turn on the patch on this box, or a setting i need to change on the box as ive had it a couple of years and it has been sat in a cupboard untill last week when i eventually got round to putting my dish up.
any help would be great.
thanks.
I have also managed to get the com port to work with the tm1000d, i get exactly the same message as rawdi and scottyboy 'login failed for user NEW1. Many thanks to Bigfoot and Carlin for their help in solving the Com Port problem. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated, if the aforementioned could give us all a little more help in maybe solving the login issue, Many Thanks

I have also managed to get the com port to work with the tm1000d, i get exactly the same message as rawdi and scottyboy 'login failed for user NEW1. Many thanks to Bigfoot and Carlin for their help in solving the Com Port problem. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated, if the aforementioned could give us all a little more help in maybe solving the login issue, Many Thanks

I have just checked JSC sports and not working for me today .
same login failed for user NEW1
the past couple of days it has been working fine, i think the server is down
ATM
need someone else who has been using the program to confirm it is down.
then we will have to wait for a fix.

Thanks Bigfoot for letting us all know about the server being down. I've learnt a little bit about getting Com Ports to work with my receiver, so all has not been in vain, i eagerly await the fix. I repeat MANY THANKS to all who helped.

Jsc+1 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+2 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+3 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+4 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+5 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+6 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+7 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+8 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+9 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+10 on Hotbird 100% ok

Via 4.0 Emulator server

17-05-2010 update

I have updated the server details changed provider id etc

regards compass

Last edited:
thanks, cleared straight away for me.:banana:

im getting quite a bit of glitching on most channels, is this normal or is it my dodgy dish alignment?

Last edited:
Thanks (compass)
JSC sport working again :Clap:
my antivirus progam pops up to allow or block connecting to server
click allow and jsc sports will clear.
if prompted by firewall.

Thanks Compass everything working great for me now, i'm up and running. Another big thanks to bigfoot & Carlin for their help also, BRILLIANT STUFF.

thanks, cleared straight away for me.:banana:

im getting quite a bit of glitching on most channels, is this normal or is it my dodgy dish alignment?

no glitching here

1. could be dish alignment

2. internet connection check the CILQUER ICI log timings if all display open it will confirm internet isn't your issue.

Jsc+1 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+2 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+3 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+4 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+5 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+6 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+7 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+8 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+9 on Hotbird 100% ok

Via 4.0 Emulator server

17-05-2010 update

I have updated the server details changed provider id etc

regards compass

Thanks all working and clearing.

23-05-2010 update

I have updated the server details For Jsc Sports

Jsc+1 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+2 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+3 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+4 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+5 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+6 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+7 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+8 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+9 on Hotbird 100% ok

regards compass

BTW Canal Digital on Thor 1 WEST is still open

Last edited:
using it for the first time..works like a gem..
thanks a mill!!!

does this need internet connected to pc?

23-05-2010 2nd update

1.I have updated the server details For Jsc Sports

Jsc+1 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+2 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+3 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+4 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+5 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+6 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+7 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+8 on Hotbird 100% ok
Jsc+9 on Hotbird 100% ok

2. added Art on Hotbird as well

regards compass

BTW Canal Digital on Thor 1 WEST is still open

Last edited:
how does this work guys it it like a key patch thing runs from your computer dont it? connected to your box

how does this work guys it it like a key patch thing runs from your computer dont it? connected to your box

Your box talks to a card over the internet, its really just card sharing in the same way as WSP, if you edit the mpcs.server file you can add other free servers

Back