joining the hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
well me and dave said 25 ... but i do agree when looking at it more carefully and if u guys the members also agree with gaz then well i think it is a good idea.

well dave what do you think m8

100 posts MIN
and been a member for at least 2 months

dont worry i have been checking out all the guys that have been on there and not posting on DW !!!

as for the members who have been given a hub place and have not got the right post qouta ..... i think we should give them a few months to come up with it :)

and david h i really appreciate the last bit of your first post
to join the hub u need to have posted at least 100 times on dw
why u ask

this hub is for the members of dw and my idea of a member is somebody who contributes to the forums

i say this because alot of the hun users jsut abuse the system and then act like they dont know better but we all know better :(

i say this because alot of the hun users jsut abuse the system

bet yer get a bottle of whisky off countryboy Mickie !!in the post

He always said it was "the Huns" ie Rangers fans that where causing all the troubles,lmao

You have made a friend for life now , lmao

Scoot

;) :T

Yep something needs to be done about who is allowed on hub.

When u get members with only mp3's and e-books and start taking the good stuff off u and not really having anything to offer (I know some of us like mp3's and possibly even e-books) then it is wrong.

If they only offer mp3's then they should only take mp3's.

But that is just my opinion

what you have to consider is that not all users have large disc drive to store what they r downloading. yer don't just download it then delete it thats just taking the piss but you have to look at this more carefully and way up all the options on how to come up with a correct way to let users access the hub.
got to agree with damage i myself voted for 100 but you could say if i only had 30 or 40 posts i would think it unfair or if the vote was between 150 or 200 i myself would then say thats not wright.
so the way i think it should be done is for the people who made the site what it is, is for them to decide what number of posts you need to access the hub and if it means that the access number is higher than i have so be it will just have to post more.

ps. this is just my idea and some people might think what a load of crap.

ages ago i saw on another forum (before i found DW) the same problem.

They have had a closed/hidden room with all software links they found. Only good posters and ppl who really help and always try to help...or look on the forum everyday and keep in contact with other member...was allowed to get the password for that room.

easy way...flirt with the mod and you have access...lmao.

But they have only given elite members access. Members who really care for other and always have a look etc....even keep contact with them via messengers and email...when it is urgent.
Members on DW can send me email and messages when ever they want. And i will be there as soon as i can.
I few ppl already used my offer.
That a job for a real member ...and mods do even more than posting here and care of all members.

Sure the post count should not end up in useless/rubbish posting on the forum....only to get a login for our hub.

Also agree with the share...5 GB should be minimum( an not all 5 GB stupid mp3 files). Most pc are starting from 40 gig now. When we know of some ppl they only got 10 gig hdd. Then they would maybe help to post a little list on hub with what he got on cd's. And maybe when someone want somethings of his list he can put in on hdd for a while.

What do you think ???

Lové Angel !!!!

i agree with you there angel those with smaller harddrives could put a list on the forum so we can see what they got and add it to the hub that way on a 1on1 basis.

To go along with this idea i think we should start a new room on the forum for the hub and the hub onlt so as that peeps can make there posts of lists and other know where to find them.:Clap:

ok looks like we all have diff ideas on this
so i have put a post in the mods room this may sort it out

so i will close this thread now till we sort this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back