joining the hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
<<<::::RULES READ!!::::>>>

1. this hub is for private users only. no government agencies or persons working for / on behalf of a company.
2. you have at least 3 slots for uploading, 2 if you are a modem user.
3. one login per IP address. no ghosting.
4. if someone is downloading from you & they leave the hub, you can kill their connection.
5. no slagging off other users in the main channel.
6. log out immediatly if you do not agree with the disclaimer or any of the rules.
7. no exceptions.
8. min share is 5 gb

to join the hub u need to have posted at least 25 times on dw
why u ask

this hub is for the members of dw and my idea of a member is somebody who contributes to the forum

Hmm, not too sure about clause 5 David. I hope this doesn't kill off the entertaining banter between the regulars... lol

main rules r in bold
lol

davidh to join the hub u need to have posted at least 25 times on dw

Hmmm if it was up to me i would of said 50 post's if not 100 but iam like that.

not sure about how many posts needed, but do agree we want true digital World members on the hub :)

agreed to low,

Ive noticed one to mention no names,

done about 2 posts then gone back to downing,

an they only did them couple of posts when threatened by admin

never adds nothin of their own,

just stuff theyve got off other members,

I know a quite a few Hard core Digi World members who every week,

spend there hard earned cash putting loads on,

plus spend loads of times on Digi world helpin out "ALL" hours

set the limit higher!!

Scoot:(

ok ppl have set up a poll for u all to vote what the limits r for joining the hub

Originally posted by scoot
agreed to low,

Ive noticed one to mention no names,

done about 2 posts then gone back to leechin,

an they only did them couple of posts when threatened by admin

never adds nothin of their own,

just stuff theyve got off other members,

I know a quite a few Hard core Digi World members who every week,

spend there hard earned cash putting loads on,

plus spend loads of times on Digi world helpin out "ALL" hours

set the limit higher!!

Scoot:(

go on scoot, spill the beans, who is the mystery member?

nice 1 davidh these rules are crackin again except the post def need to be higher.

ps wheres the poll.

;)

a way forward

perhaps it should be like the games section of old,

so many posts, or covers uploaded to the digital world cover site buys you a season ticket to the hub,

as Ive said with cdcovers going down if this gets round as the place to be for covers,

we are going to get loads of new members, m8,s

I spent 4 hours solid yesterday uploading 24 covers,

dragon threatened me with divorce, lol

but i took one look at the post that dutcho put up,

about the blondes,

an thought, get outa here !!!

digi world first ,

blondes next, lmao

do better then witch, lmao

wernt my cup of tea, but I t was my way of putting something back for the techy help ive received,

plus it releases the big guns to conentrate on doing cable etc, computer probs, links,sky, sattelite

cause everyone who knows realises that the hub set up by the people who run it is second to none,

the quality of the films, music, an malicious free code apps are like gold,

Ive wouldnt like to mention a name Gazza, but its none of the people who have been postin on here ,

Ive seen people jump on their who have never posted on Digi World?

This person had never posted on Digital World until threatened with being kicked

ill have to have a day of rest today, or she will kick MY balls in, lol

regards Scoot;)

i will just poke my nose in here as a rare user of the hub as a chat room rather than a downloader. i would think that to get membership of the hub i would go along with Gazer a 100 posts is not a lot to ask to gain access to what i understand is a vast amount of apps films etc. but as i am not very involved in the hub this is just my own opinion take it or leave it >>>>>>>>

OK I voted four 75 but as the majority on here want 100 sounds fair to me can I change my vote plaese david lol :)

i think the idea of a poll to decide the amount of post's needed is slightly flawed as any one who has less than 100 posts will by nature vote for less than 100 and anyone who has over 100 will vote around the 75 to 100 posts for this reason i do not think you will get a true result so i think ultimately the amount of posts should be decided by the people who setup and helped set up the hubs and are involved in running them ..again this is just my personal opinion but the hub was there for loyal members of the forum and perhaps 50 informitive posts are better than a 100 posts spent posting for the sake of posting to gain access to the hub so i think it would be more fair in the long run to judge someones request to join the hub by there merits and not just amount of posts and they would need to join. but a minimum of 50 posts would earn you the right to ask for access and you could then be accesed as to if you were granted permission by a member who runs the hubs .................................. i do talk a load of bollocks sometimes lol

100 post should be.

i have had 2 ppl downloading of me...half of my 40 gb share. And when they got what they wanted...they left...and only started with a few mp3 files on their share.

cheers angel

damage i do talk a load of bollocks sometimes lol

Yep you do damage :Ha:

But this time your right m8

I do not what to see just anyone joining this forum so they could get on the hub download just what they need, then say goodbye untill next time they need somethink else which to me looks like it's starting to go that way.

I would say that before anyone else could join the hub they would of had to be on this forum for perhaps two months and done around 50 to a 100 posts and i mean helping out or asking for advice, and not SILLY POSTINGS to get the post count up.

And to the poll side of things i would do away with it as well.

There you go iv said my bit again

Regards Gazer.

ok, so what happens to the peeps registerd on the hub now that have not got the required amount of posts?........do they get booted off untill they reach the desired quota?

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back