Joey Barton

He did great at Burnley last season though, seems to have calmed down a lot and though it seems his media responsibilities kinda get in the way sometimes. Just seen him play against Burnley in the friendly and he looks like he's got even deeper in midfield than he was last season.

I have to tell you that you need to read the rules....

Well done agent Barton mission accomplished.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Fecking old posts again. That's another 2 minutes of my life wasted again. :(

Joey Barton will not report back for training at Rangers on Monday and is unlikely to play for the club again.

The midfielder, 34, was suspended over a training ground row in September and has since been charged by the Scottish FA for breaching gambling rules.

Barton, who remains on full pay, was asked to attend a hearing at the Scottish Premiership club but refused.

It is understood talks between both parties have reached a stalemate over the disciplinary process.
Joey Barton: Rangers midfielder not expected back at club - BBC Sport

flouted the betting rules by supposedly betting on 44 games up here the man is a twat @best easiest money ever made by him getting paid in full to sun himself abroad pmsl

Last edited by a moderator:
The man is an egotistical buffoon, one second he is tweeting saying "I am just leaving a lecture" and pretending to be intellectual, then next minute he says "I'm just a lad from Liverpool" when trying to explain the training ground fracas at Rangers

he will be out the door by Xmas Rangers hopin he gets found guilty for betting so they can sack him and wont need to pay him off

Back