Jailbreak Thread

same here Plexo.. let me know price

how are you building them mate what do you need ....

Ste

Ill have 100 Atmel based ones available by the weekend, properly made pcb's etc.

I'm looking for one aswell if anyone has any going drop me a pm and let me know how much :)

hi just seen this on hotukdeals :

Team Xecuter Minimus AVR ATMEL AT90USB162 USB Development Board £26.95 Delivered @ Modtraders

there must be somewhere to pickup these boards for cheaper than £30, i wonder if the pic based ones are cheaper...

Ste

Mine will be £30 MAX (off ebay at least, what ever I charge will be £5 more on ebay to cover fees).

Depending on how long they take to make by hand, could be cheaper. All depends on time.

These will be instock, in my hand and not a preorder.

I will post back here once I have built and tested before I stick them on ebay.

Farnell have 4 PIC-USB-4550 boards in stock at the moment £29 inc vat.

Can confirm these work, also if you want the files give me a shout.

JohnO

Team Xecuter are now making a Minumus AVRUSB, availible fro modtraders. Around £26

To be honest, I'd rather stick with the likes of Maximus and Minimus now (I opted to preorder the Maximus from teensy.co.uk - hope I made the right choice). With them being regarded well in the console scene already with useful tools for the masses that don't have the know-how to build the device from scratch, it makes sense to support them

In some ways, to me they should stop trying to port it to many more devices, finish off whats currently in progress, and let the chips that are about to hit everywhere do the job, once restocked, then those programmers can concentrate on creating homebrew for the ps3

Just now it would be wise to grab the CHEAPEST solution possible.

It's still very early days and things could change over night.

I'm waiting patiently for my particular model of Android phone to have a fix. I wish I could code for the blimming thing as the Android source code has been released, all it needs is someone with the phone and skills to compile it for my Linux kernal, cpu and usb controller. Loads of the HTC phones have the same CPU as mine but AFAIK the usb controller is different. :(

If it hasn't appeared within the next week I'm gonna grab the PIC chip and make my own, it's been a while since I had ye olde Pic programmer out it's drawer. :)

Same here I'm waiting for the iphone port myself, personally think u only gonna need these jailbreak devices for a short while to open the door to allow a custom firmware to be loaded on. Once someone has written it that is!

Back