Ive set up a quiz

Sorry for the delay memory like a Sieve.
So here are my suggestions for the quiz category's

Sun-Gen Knowledge 5
Mon-Movies 2
Tues-People 2
Wed-Science 2
Thur-Geography 3
Fri-World Europe
Sat-Music 3

So there you have my preferences lol,feel free to object and offer alternatives to @HappyH

Works for me pal, I've put a reminder in my phone since I've got a memory like a Sieve too.
Cheers HH.

Looks like @pockets gonna be March winner so just changed categories there @Tamarc , APOLOGIES if it fecks anybody up for March, i don't think it will but just in case.

I'm gonna start playing again, had a few months off, anybody any objections? I'm the Admin of the quiz (well @Rat is really but he asked me to take care of it years ago) but I don't get to see any questions/answers in advance, Honest. No problem if somebody else wants to be the Admin but it's an onerous task, the categories need changing regularly every 4 years 🤪 🤪 🤪

Be great if a few of the old regulars started playing more often, Eh @wiz569 @nara @Trabbs @spud1966 @river4ever @muskrat @Tamarc @Seedy_r0m @VectorZ @Rat @buzzer @idrob @IANB @dave24 @leemoo @leemo1234 @chopps @D 8 RCS @hatab

COMPETITION STARTS 1ST OF EVERY MONTH, PLAY EVERY DAY

HH

Agreed ,it would be nice to see a few more people playing the quiz,only takes up about 2 mins of your day and we all have extra time in our days now,so get playing folks........:)

Agreed ,it would be nice to see a few more people playing the quiz,only takes up about 2 mins of your day and we all have extra time in our days now,so get playing folks........:)
No problem you playing Happy H, more of an issue with pockets and petersfield who are not even DW members anymore, but is just for fun 😂

Nice one pockets for March
👏👏👏

Mar 20

11 players played during the month.

1. pockets12345678 (183 points, 12 wins)
2. muskrat (178 points, 7 wins)
3. Trabbsjnr (161 points, 5 wins)
4. barman (158 points, 1 wins)
5. Tamarc (154 points, 1 wins)
6. petersfield (154 points, 1 wins)
7. dave24 (142 points, 3 wins)
8. spud1966 (47 points, 0 wins)
9. manic01 (10 points, 1 wins)
10. daveleebond (6 points, 0 wins)

HH.

He won’t be aware of your congratulations as he isn’t an active member anymore Lol
Congratulations @muskrat you’re the real winner in my eyes 🤣

He won’t be aware of your congratulations as he isn’t an active member anymore Lol
Congratulations @muskrat you’re the real winner in my eyes 🤣
But you dont know that for sure,he could be using a different username for the quiz like I do.

I'm the Admin of the quiz, (snipped) but I don't get to see any questions/answers in advance, (another snip) it's an onerous task, the categories need changing regularly every 4 years

You're doing a great job HH, I was once in the same position, however a series of unfortunate events saw me relinquish the role.
(that's my story and I'm damn well sticking to it) :)

As you said, the Q's & A's are not known beforehand, so as long as all players are playing with a straight bat, then all's well, but, as in life, there will always be a'holes who circumvent the rules for their own ends.

Anyways...I always disliked the Sports categories as these were mainly US'centric. As a previous winner, I can divulge that my strategy consisted of a good grounding in general knowledge, combined with a fast mouse click and scroll wheel.

Aaaargh...an American Sports question in General Knowledge today! Not fair! 😭

I was once in the same position, however a series of unfortunate events saw me relinquish the role.
(that's my story and I'm damn well sticking to it)

My lips are forever sealed Seedy. thumbsup.gif

Apr 20

16 players played during the month.

1. HappyH (243 points, 7 wins)
2. pockets12345678 (232 points, 5 wins)
3. nara (226 points, 4 wins)
4. manic01 (198 points, 0 wins)
5. Trabbsjnr (194 points, 2 wins)
6. Tamarc (194 points, 1 wins)
7. barman (193 points, 1 wins)
8. petersfield (192 points, 4 wins)
9. dave24 (174 points, 1 wins)
10. Man_U (170 points, 3 wins)

HH.

Congratulations Happy H, can you try to miss about 5 or 6 days each month to give us mere mortals a chance. 😂 👏👏👏

I think there used to be a guy (I guess) BigShug who ran away with the quiz every month, miles ahead of everybody:eek:
HH.

Nice one @nara for May
👏👏👏

May 20

16 players played during the month.
1. nara (276 points, 9 wins)
2. Trabbsjnr (237 points, 3 wins)
3. muskrat (231 points, 0 wins)
4. petersfield (224 points, 8 wins)
5. barman (219 points, 4 wins)
6. pockets12345678 (207 points, 2 wins)
7. manic01 (194 points, 0 wins)