Ive set up a quiz

so the new questions have been running about a week now :)
what sections do u like or dislike ?

9/10 not bad as i guessed the football one (still got it wrong).

well u aint bottom no more m8 lol

I tried to google the 1st answer then i realised it was on a timer, lol ;)

no probs Ill take another look at the questions later ;)

OK I wont lie I aint best pleased with a certain member/guest of the forum,Ive had 2 pms about a person cheating in the Digitalworldz Fun Trivia Quiz :(
now this is a bit of fun and I never thought in a million years we would have a childish member wanting to cheat (dear oh dear,Rat shakes head)

the member of the quiz is named Sludge who is also alljam and maryroad (looks like u are popular Allroad/Maryjam lol)
the members IP is now banned from the quiz and removed from playlist

Ive searched for the member on here but nothing came up so Im guessing he/she is a guest of the forum

this is a bit of fun please dont spoil it and cheat guys its been running since may 2005 without any problems :) and still gets around 10/25 playes a day (Supprised) lol

just enjoy the fun ;) Im going to get someone to help me run it so it gets more attention :)

Last edited:
OK I wont lie I aint best pleased with a certain member/guest of the forum,Ive had 2 pms about a person cheating in the Digitalworldz Fun Trivia Quiz :(
now this is a bit of fun and I never thought in a million years we would have a childish member wanting to cheat (dear oh dear,Rat shakes head)

the member of the quiz is named Sludge who is also alljam and maryroad (looks like u are popular Allroad/Maryjam lol)
the members IP is now banned from the quiz and removed from playlist

Ive searched for the member on here but nothing came up so Im guessing he/she is a guest of the forum

this is a bit of fun please dont spoil it and cheat guys its been running since may 2005 without any problems :) and still gets around 10/25 playes a day (Supprised) lol

just enjoy the fun ;) Im going to get someone to help me run it so it gets more attention :)

Nice one m8..

well on a better note ive just got my first 10 i love this little quiz and do it most days some days are hard some easy but its a top little quiz.

Nice one jackal, glad you're liking it.

Is everyone OK with the questions?
The Q's have now been changed so that they are different for each player.

I used to hate the Europe & Celeb's one's, but the way I look at it now, it's pretty much a level playing field for everybody.

I'll jump back in again next month...hopefully keep The Bard on his toes again ô¿ô¬

I had never tried this before, bit slow I am but I will get quicker Im sure.

Thanks for the quiz Rat.

Back