Ive set up a quiz

NEW QUIZ STARTS TODAY

:mexican:​
CONGRATULATIONS to The Bard
for winning the august QUIZ

:mexican:​

Hall of Fame
Top 5 players at the end of each month will be written into the hall of fame, forever!

Aug 05

39 players played during the month.

1. The Bard (285 points, 14 wins)
2. Paul-K (247 points, 4 wins)
3. RABP (237 points, 1 wins)
4. Mrs - K (233 points, 1 wins)
5. jontydog (199 points, 6 wins)
6. pockets12345678 (173 points, 0 wins)
7. cliffy (168 points, 0 wins)
8. Ham (168 points, 0 wins)
9. mrsb (134 points, 0 wins)
10. damouni (114 points, 1 wins)

Quite agree m8.

I said the same thing at the last poll.
When so many people are getting 10/10, and it's the same questions rolling over from day to day, month to month, it loses the whole meaning of the "quiz".
It might be that a change in categories is called for, or a completely different format, or site?

Battling it out to see if you can post a time less than 30 secs for first place is not what it should be about.

My tuppence worth, added to yours.
When we get enough we could have a scramble.. :)

4p anyone, catch those coppers.. ;)

It is a shame when the same questions keep coming around.

I keep telling myself that I must remember the ones I get wrong but I'm a lazy bu**er and can't be bothered: so I keep on getting them wrong.

sorry I missed the last couple of posts (thanks for the PM Damage)Ill Upgrade now to the next level or would u rather wait till the start of a new month ?
Ill set up a poll witch will run for just a couple of hrs and see results before I go to bed tonight and change accordingly :)

****SEE HERE ****

Think I might sue my schools coz they obviously taught me nothing. Claims direct sounds good to me. I cant win, I dont go out and i dont watch coronation street or the history channel, coz im too busy being on here in the fun and laughter room. I think soon some of my answeres might be in the fun and laughter room : :Laugh:

Cant Belive the quiz is still as popular :) still getting around 16 players ;) cheers guys
I will start playing again from the beging of October

ur keeping the quiz alive ,thanks :)

Why cant i do the quiz tonite. Is it because i got a high score yesterday. That was just pure look i can tell you. I have never had so many lucky guesses

Oct 05

45 players played during the month.

1. Seedy_r0m (269 points, 5 wins)
2. The Bard (268 points, 3 wins)
3. Ham (253 points, 5 wins)
4. Mrs - K (236 points, 2 wins)
5. pockets12345678 (225 points, 3 wins)
6. RABP (203 points, 1 wins)
7. cliffy (183 points, 0 wins)
8. jontydog (180 points, 3 wins)
9. narabdela (169 points, 4 wins)
10. damage (168 points, 0 wins)

Its a little unfair everything about london, quite hard if you don't know anything only 4/10

Back