Ive raised more money for Marie Curie

Well done Paul. That is a great amount for a great charity :)

Keep strong fella

thats absolutly fantastic mate. Is so good to hear that you channel all your feelings and strength in to doing all this amazing work. I dont think there will be a anyone more proud than miriam for all you have done. Keep it up mate. Legend

That's a brilliant achievement allroad. You're doing your Mrs proud pal :Clap:

More power to you.

well done fantastic amount raised for a good cause

these are the posts that matter on here not those members arguing the toss about consoles or who's football teams better than who's, who's not being politically correct, who's a racist ect....

shame theres not more of these types of posts.

any details on how it was raised? what sort of event?

I held a gala dinner and raffle not forgetting the auction as-well had 160 people at £40 per head for the meal

the raffle and auction raised the rest great result

but don't forget Marie Curie running costs are in excess of £8M per year and its a 365 day battle to keep funds coming in to pay for nursing care at home and the local Hospice

That's absolutely outstanding mate, bloody well done :Clap::Clap: Yer missus would be very proud of you, same as we are :proud:
Keep up the good work,
HH.

Hats off to you mate. Nice, tidy amount raised for a worthy cause.

Respect.

Thats fantastic and a great achievement hats off to you sir.

Respect where respect's due allroad.... What a brilliant job you're doing on raising money for a great cause.

We have a Marie Curie event every year (I don't run it though) where I live and it always has a great turn out. They don't raise anywhere near as much as you have though, but it's great that people turn up and give to such a worthwhile cause.

And everyone always has a good night, so everyone wins.

Hats off to you allroad. She will be so proud of you mate.

Last edited:
Back