I've just been f*cking burgled!!!!!

bigeasy_uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
F*cking tossers robbed my ps3, my housemates laptop, my ipod, ~£500 cash and 2 laptops that i was fixing. Came home from having sunday dinner 'round my mums and the door was wide open! Bastards! I ain't got house insurance and the police are useless tossers. I've put my own feelers out so hopefully i will find out who it is and **** them up!

getting robbed is the worse - happened to me a few years back.

the fella legged it to england so they could never put him through court :(

However, a few weekends back some people tried to steal my wallet in Edinburgh city center - I legged it after them whilst on the phone to the police, they got arrested pretty hard..

So sorry to hear your bad news mate, probably junkies wanting cash for their next fix, will sell 2 some scumbag receiver 4 pennies not caring about the upset they have caused,
I do hope that you get your gear back - but honestly would not hold out on to much hope.
All the very best to you & your housemates.

sorry to hear your news, its not a nice thing to happen. I was burgled about 4 years ago, my 2 lads were in the house at the time and someone walked in and stole £2500 worth of gear. My youngest lad walked down the stairs and disturbed him, police took 4hrs to come out took a few details then acted if they did not beleive me, they said it seemed alot for one person to take but it was small items like the camcorder, digital camera and laptop.
Had SOCO come the next day and she found 1 thumb print on the plasma and that was enough to catch the person. Never got anything back as it was all sold to feed his drug habit, he was found guilty and got 18mths

ideal weather conditions m8, a lot of shops get done over when the weather is like it is

"snowing"

police are too busy trying to sort out car crashes and keep warm, and response times are really really slow cos the roads are icey with snow on em

I would say this to anyone that it is gettin dark earlier and last night would of been an ideal time to rob people as the police would of been unable to get out due to road conditions

cheers for all your support guys, i'm under no illusion that the police won't find them, thats why i haven't bothered calling them, they'd only get a slap on the wrist anyways. i'll find out who did it, I know too many geezers and dodgy people for them to get away ;-)

good luck mate hope u catch them

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thats bad news mate. Insurances is a must these days even for students.

sorry to here ..if ya catch them give them a dam good hiding
my work place got robbed a few months ago now ..mothers day...ba55tard5 took all me phones about 25 some phone clips and a few bits of hacking stuff ...lucky he left his blood tho ....now hes in jail till xmas

Unlucky mate, best thing to do is ask if anyone is selling a PS3 cheap, chances are you know the people, as they know you had expensive goods, and that you might be round your moms for dinner that day.

I know shocking as it may sound, hope you catch these people, worse time before Christmas as well.

So sorry mate..I got the little shit walking out my front door with my laptop and mobile phone.. The rest of my stuff he put in the wheelie bin then they say to the cops that they found the stuff in the bin and thought it was rubbish and they get away with it...Well he didnt get away with his face and broken fingers when I jumped all over them..The thing was I got a £1000 fine and bound over for the plessure...

So sorry mate..I got the little shit walking out my front door with my laptop and mobile phone.. The rest of my stuff he put in the wheelie bin then they say to the cops that they found the stuff in the bin and thought it was rubbish and they get away with it...Well he didnt get away with his face and broken fingers when I jumped all over them..The thing was I got a £1000 fine and bound over for the plessure...
u should have got a medal m8
next time break there arms then drag them away from ur home
then warn them anything said to the old bill and u will find them and break the ffing legs

mate you should have dragged him into your house and broken his legs..........you were just defending yourself in your own home............fooking scum

tell the fuzz

you need to inform the police of the burglary... otherwise they sit in the patrol cars thinking crime is going down

just like davidh said ...a broken arm or 2 might hav stoped him robbing again
bit arsh tho a £1000 fine m8 there's no justice for the one's who get robbed ..we are lucky if they get any of there items back eh
did your scumbag get any jail ....

i have been robbed twice, once when i was work, and it was bonfire night, i came home to find my front door boarded up.

police said it was thanks to the fireworks, that disquised the banging anf kicking of my front door.

same again, they took PS2, dvd players, incar tv and dvd that was due to be fitted that weekend, digi camera, my disney dvd collection for my kids (they were all stacked in a dvd tower) and few other bits.

next day, my sister came home from school, and some little shits said to her, "your brov got his house done over last night, and all we left him was the varnished floorboards" how the feck did this little shit know we had varnished floorboards.

police were not interested. they said they know who it is, but have no proof.

second robbery, i won't repeat as it is upsetting to myself and partner.

Back