I've changed my mind, stick it back on please

I read something a while ago where a couple's foster children, there were a few of them, all decided they were the wrong sex. Hmm, some sort of Munchausen-By-Proxy going on there.

None of the medical professionals intervened.

Cum back soon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If there on the hunt I've a spare un going,

Never gets fookin used in here

I reckon there will soon be a service where you can freeze your knob in case you want it back later. Will be able to choose one from freezer cabinets with this playing in the background.

I reckon there will soon be a service where you can freeze your knob in case you want it back later. Will be able to choose one from freezer cabinets with this playing in the background.

Arrh brings back memories 😉

25008C0D-CA7A-45B4-8EF5-7806FAE4D6BD.jpeg

On a more serious note, it just shows you how fooled up some people are today totally convinced thier trapped in the wrong body then their no such a thing.
There use to be a few genders when I were younger
Gay, straight & bio, 1 way, the other way or both ways then throw in the odd tranny and butch lesbian you had all bases covered.

Nowadays theres 100's of different genders all getting a label. Christ no wonder their all screwed up.
Reminds me of mongrel dogs were their all given a name cockapoo, labrapoodle etc.
Too much online for me playing with their minds.

It beggars belief how they get away with it and councils let this carry on. They should lock the parents up. I'm sure the homies will be queueing up from behind "Ooooooo matron !"

I think this is forced upon people.. keep ya dicks n fannys people.. regardless if you straght/gay/les/bi you still need them.. imitiation imititates and doesnt work the same as the origional.. now your left with airbag balls pumping up for an erection :(

I think this is forced upon people.. keep ya dicks n fannys people.. regardless if you straght/gay/les/bi you still need them.. imitiation imititates and doesnt work the same as the origional.. now your left with airbag balls pumping up for an erection :(

Good point @K, they all want to be inclusive, so why does it matter what bits they have? Save dildo cost if you are a lesbian with a cock.

Whats that famous saying " go f*ck yourself " hoping its a long one for self pleasuring 🙈 :p:eek::)

Back