Its my birthday 🎂

Happy Birthday Johnny Bravo, have a good one.
As a youngster you can't wait until you are 16 and then you want to be 18 and then it's 21 and the years between those ages seemed to drag but after 21 the years seem to roll on much faster and before you know it you're an old man.
I've got my 68th to look forward to this year but it is with much trepidation because both of my parents died at the age of 68, silly how things like that can play on your mind. However having had a couple of heart scares in the last year it has heightened the anxiety which in turn is not good for the old ticker so I have been doing some basic things that I thought I should have done as a youngster that I didn't bother doing and adding a few skill sets and keeping my mind busy.

Happy Birthday av a gud un and take it steady.
IMG_3051.gif

🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGUN.......🥳

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Enjoy it :)

Mick

Happy Birthday Johnny Bravo, have a good one.
As a youngster you can't wait until you are 16 and then you want to be 18 and then it's 21 and the years between those ages seemed to drag but after 21 the years seem to roll on much faster and before you know it you're an old man.
I've got my 68th to look forward to this year but it is with much trepidation because both of my parents died at the age of 68, silly how things like that can play on your mind. However having had a couple of heart scares in the last year it has heightened the anxiety which in turn is not good for the old ticker so I have been doing some basic things that I thought I should have done as a youngster that I didn't bother doing and adding a few skill sets and keeping my mind busy.
Aye just have to look after yourself as you get older. I'm physically quite fit and active no scares yet..weeks are flying past unfortunately..not like younger days when a day seemed to be never ending. Best of luck buddy wish you the best of health 👍

Back