It's my 40th today

Arrrr...thanks guy's...there are some lovely celebrations there...thanks, thats really brought a smile to my face......:Clap:

and Dave, nice to hear from u hun, it's been like.......foreverrrrrr since we last spoke

xx

sorry i am a bit late

a49bday.jpg

I see it's not on the birthday lists...lol
so i thought i'd say it to my self....happy birthday Tina...:banana:

sorry i missed your birthday was working down south ,so happy birthday and lots more to come .
hope you got carred away pissed drunk lol .
from mapman with love :beer:HB::HB:

Sorry for missing your birthday Tina But i hope you had a really good time and was spoiled by every one love
charlie

Happy birthday M8.

:HB: : birthday
:mexican:
:alcohol:
Life now begins for U.

sorry i missed your birthday was working down south

u should of popped by then and said happy birthday...lol
i'm in London

thanks hun

and thank u guy's everyone xxx

sorry i missed this too tina

happy 40th for last week: party :

sorry im a month late for your birthday tina {only just noticed this thread}----hope you had a nice day---loads of pressies xxx

not a lot of people know this, "but out of a survey of 1000 plastic surgeons they reckon a woman at the age of forty is at her most radiant, and wont need a facejob until she reaches 60

Sorry for the lateness but a late happy Birthday to you !!!

I suspect its already been said but I will say it again, LIFE BEGINS AT 40 !!!!

All the best

Taff

sorry im a month late for your birthday tina {only just noticed this thread}----hope you had a nice day---loads of pressies xxx

not a lot of people know this, "but out of a survey of 1000 plastic surgeons they reckon a woman at the age of forty is at her most radiant, and wont need a facejob until she reaches 60

well guy's thank you soooo very much........you may not believe this, but my family and friends find it so hard to buy for me, cos there is nothing i really need...yes, a women that has everything...pmsl..... anyway, i want to learn to play the guitar, sooooo thats what my fella bought for me and the tuner thingy that u tune it with and a learning dvd...only had it out the cupboard once since i got it...lol i blame it on hollie (parrot) cos it frightens her.....lol anyway, thanks a lot guy's xx

Happy Belated B'day T sorry didnt see this before...

Hope you had a fantastic day.

Back