Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

I have a motorised set up but it's been sat on 28.2E for a few years, it runs off a Zgemma.

What do I need to receive anything? A new box and pay for CS ?. I'm not asking were just wondering what I need and what will I get

I have a motorised set up but it's been sat on 28.2E for a few years, it runs off a Zgemma.

What do I need to receive anything? A new box and pay for CS ?. I'm not asking were just wondering what I need and what will I get
You could run the Zgemma with a e2 HD line although to be honest i think the hack will finish in the next couple of months.

Or you could buy a Viark type box which will also get 28e but it open so much more across the arc football in English at 42e and 16 east is great lots more besides.

I use to love messing around with the Sat some years ago when everything was freely available. Looking for a match day feed and English audio, motor setup was a decent little hobby and worthwhile.

I just wondered Ferret what was going on as there seemed to be alot of talk regarding Sat CS,
thanks

I use to love messing around with the Sat some years ago when everything was freely available. Looking for a match day feed and English audio, motor setup was a decent little hobby and worthwhile.

I just wondered Ferret what was going on as there seemed to be alot of talk regarding Sat CS,
thanks
There has always been loads open Eurosat and the viark oxes open a few more packages that normal card share. 28.2 is open and it is on e2 but good luck trying to avoid be ripped off.

Up 30/05/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

Up 13East and 39East and 28.2East and 30West

+ All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

Channel list on USALS > use it for CS/forever + keys + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my MOTOR 1.1dish

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Attachments

• Up-30-05-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 1
Up 11/06/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

Up 13East and 23.5East and 28.2East and 33East and 1West and 30West

Channel list on USALS > use it for CS/forever + keys + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my MOTOR 1.1dish

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Attachments

• Up-11-06-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    1 MB · Views: 2
22/06/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

Up @ 28.2East
BBC Red Button HD
BBC Red Button 2-3-4-5-6

Attachments

• Up-22-06-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    1 MB · Views: 0
02/07/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

Up @ 27.5West 5SELECT

Up @ 5East Ladbrokes 1 - PaddyPower1 IE- PaddyPower1 UK - PaddyPower2 - PaddyPower3 -SIS Two

Up @ 39East + 45East Diema Sport 3 HD - Diema Sport 3 SD

Attachments

• Up-02-07-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    1 MB · Views: 0
Stumbled onto this page after deciding to get my Solo2 box back out of the cupboard & play with my 1m motor dish. Am I right in thinking, I could grab a Viark Sat 4k box from abroad, flash the firmware 1.4 mentioned a few times within this thread, add the channel list that's most recent in here, and I could have some fun similar to a few years back, and even open a few 28.2 bits and pieces?

You would flash 1.06 now.

Packages open all across the arc including the 28e HD channels

Dont buy the DRS2 buy the sat 4k

You would need to scan on the 4k there are no channel lists for it.

Many thanks.

Looks like I can buy the Viark Sat 4K UHD H.265 2160p DVB-S2X Multistream Receiver from Germany, which I think is the right one. I'm guessing if I managed to figure out scanning on my old E2 boxes, I should be able to figure this too. I do like a new project to get stuck in to.:)

Many thanks.

Looks like I can buy the Viark Sat 4K UHD H.265 2160p DVB-S2X Multistream Receiver from Germany, which I think is the right one. I'm guessing if I managed to figure out scanning on my old E2 boxes, I should be able to figure this too. I do like a new project to get stuck in to.:)
There were some on Amazon last weekend.

I could find some on Amazon Germany, but nowt on UK. I ordered one anyway. I think I'll need to pay some customs charges etc, but hopefully, it might arrive next week some time.

Thanks for the info.

This is a lot different to the E2 Vu+ boxes I've been used to. On my E2 I'd have my motor set up as Positioner:Usals/Simple and put in my long & lat numbers.
Can anyone offer suggestions on Antenna Config? I've not really figured how to get the box to move my motor yet. It wants DiSEqC1.0/1.1 figures along with Motor settings DiSEqC1.2/USALS.
I've moved it every now and then, as I've managed to scan 19.2e as well as 28.2, but I'm trying to figure what my settings should be.

24/07/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

Up @ 1West + 13East + 19.2East Eurosport HD 1-9 + Eurosport 4K HDR English commentary

Attachments

• Up-24-07-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    1 MB · Views: 1
Thanks Ferret, I seem to be getting somewhere now. TV Channels look a bit of a mess, but not too concerned with that just now.
You can save them via the remote to the various preset favourites Sport, Movie etc and you have a few spare to rename what you like.

Very tedious to do but worth it when the channels are sorted.

Back