Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

do you need a fixed or motorized dish for this?;

will fixed dish suffice for sky channels only?
?

If anybody follows the team on telegram that are supposed to be the openers of this pack they seem to be posting all manner of random stuff.

Tonight they posted about switching 28.2 off on some servers then the post vanished, my DRS2 is still clearing though.

Multi lnbs or motorised will do,the more the merrier.

Ukbob at ÂŁ135 upwards if you have only 28.2 on a fixed dish and if it went in a few weeks or a few months would it be worth it to you?

They aint the only team to have it cracked so wouldnt take much notice of what they say

Yep i have been checking this morning but it may not be a encryption change it maybe down to the team trying to stop the enigma 2 guys making money out of their work.

Yep i have been checking this morning but it may not be a encryption change it maybe down to the team trying to stop the enigma 2 guys making money out of their work.

Thats what Deadduck are reporting they are on about firewall upgrades to keep the E2 guys out.

Thats what Deadduck are reporting they are on about firewall upgrades to keep the E2 guys out.
I hope the server our boxes connnects to is not the chinese one??

Last edited:
I am reading the same information i guess on the dd page.

Back