Issues with dbox2 in Edinburgh area

Leeagt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey folks. i've had 2 calls today about dboxs going off. They froze and now have no channels. They have tried a re scan but still nothing.

Anyone else having problems. i don't have one anymore so can't check to see.

Boxes went off overnight in Edinburgh.
Subbed box updated itself also.
I did a quick scan this morning and got all channels back but have lost my bouquets and the channels are all in one list sorted alphabeticaly.
Amongst the channels there are a hell of a lot of dead ones BBC Wales,Ulster Etc.
Going to leave off editing them into bouquets again just in case this happens again.
This affected 3 boxes that i know of and a fast scan brought all channels back if unsorted on these boxes.
Hope this helps.

Boxes went off overnight in Edinburgh.
Subbed box updated itself also.
I did a quick scan this morning and got all channels back but have lost my bouquets and the channels are all in one list sorted alphabeticaly.
Amongst the channels there are a hell of a lot of dead ones BBC Wales,Ulster Etc.
Going to leave off editing them into bouquets again just in case this happens again.
This affected 3 boxes that i know of and a fast scan brought all channels back if unsorted on these boxes.
Hope this helps.

Now on 3.7.

I have The same prob in Dundee mate trying a scan anyway though just incase

dundee went off today doing scan now see how it goes :nopity:

Hey folks. i've had 2 calls today about dboxs going off. They froze and now have no channels. They have tried a re scan but still nothing.

Hi
We had problems in the Falkirk area over the last few days but came back after a scan only dif. is we got about 20 BBC1's and same ITV from all over Britain.

I in Aylesbury area and have lost some channels, have tried re-scanning but no luck. Is anyone else having the same issues? or has anyone found a fix?

Seems to be happening everywhere. Had the same situation in notts pure about a week ago. The common theme is that box goes down, rescan and everything comes back, but totally messed up. Have seen similar messages in different parts of the country, think it is a pre-cursor to N3. People in other areas have checked the stream after this change, and have confirmed that N3 is present in the new stream along side current N1 or N2 whatever you want to label it.

in edinburgh area
did a rescan and got channels back (sky sports/movies etc all listed in others menu just had to move to different bouquets)
but i have lost my ppv (box office) any ideas how to get it back?????

apparently the frequency's have been altered. i erased all my bouquets and started from scratch with a full scan. got more bbc's and itv's than you can poke a stick at.....barry

Back