iso or cso-any difference?

afcwomble

Inactive User
Reaction score
Before team stooge goes on holiday- LOL-can you tell me if it makes any difference in using iso over cso files? Reason I ask is I downloaded Euro 2008 last night but it is a 1.5gb game and takes up a large chunk of a 4gb stick, however I used a compression programme and got it down to 1.1 ish gb so a fair reduction. If I done this with all he games i'd have a fair amount of space to stick another on-would this be right?

there's not much difference between the 2 but obviously the CSO file is compressed (to save room)
The problem is some games..... for example GTA can lag when compressed to CSO format.

Cheers mate-thought there would be a downside to it-I'll try it out anyway until the price of 8gb sticks become more reasonable. Can't believe how the prices of 4gb have come down in the past month or so-paid 30 quid for one when I done my nephews and decided to get one myself as I was having so much fun with it while I had it and paid 17.99 for one last week on Amazon:). Still a way to go before they get to the levels of SD cards tho.

Back