is there a way that am able to watch rte player? i thought i only needed my vpn in dublin but thats blocked, its a disgrace that its even blocked here

I can't see joe's link unless I use the vpn set to Dublin, but I get the same message as joe when I try to watch it.

I dont know about ye guys but when i tried to play anything on the RTE player site nothing happens and I live in the ROI strangely enough it works perfect on my phone using the app.

It may not be your location @joeblaze it may just be the site as I am getting the same results when I access the site from a PC in a DC in France and from a DC in Ireland.

If you know the next time the show is on let me know and Ill record it for you.

blocking it here but am interested in watching a history program i was looking a download and cant find one. pack of bastards blocking that here in the north. do you ever see their weather forecast? it stops at the border we are not on it the whores.

Ive had to edit your post fella, family forum and your foul language was not need or justifiable.

Please keep it clean

Ive had to edit your post fella, family forum and your foul language was not need or justifiable.

Please keep it clean
no worries, i will post in the rant room from now on, didnt realise there be many minors using digitalworldz.uk. maybe you dont feel as disgusted about it being blocked in the north. i felt it was justified. apologies

Last edited:
I dont know about ye guys but when i tried to play anything on the RTE player site nothing happens and I live in the ROI strangely enough it works perfect on my phone using the app.

It may not be your location @joeblaze it may just be the site as I am getting the same results when I access the site from a PC in a DC in France and from a DC in Ireland.

If you know the next time the show is on let me know and Ill record it for you.
tthats what is weird about it because thr rte channels are on freeview up here but they do block some sport maybe other things, i understand the reason for football etc. but i dont think accessing the rte player would be for that reason. thank you very much for offering to do that but if it is on again ill be able to watch.. weird eh. thanks to everyone for your answers.

Reading on an Irish forum even the Irish have issues with rte player not working and run by muppets so what chance have you got overseas

Reading on an Irish forum even the Irish have issues with rte player not working and run by muppets so what chance have you got overseas
lol overseas. i am irish and no more than an hour up the road. am not gonna bite.

Last edited:
Houses with no numbers reminds me of travelers always on the move.

" PAY NO BILLS "

Have you tried viewing on your phone?

i was wound up and going to start a rukus because i thought they blocked it deliberately. just making a balls up of it. am gonna watch that again cause i was being bugged on the phone. she only downstairs the lazy bitch. thanks again

it wasnt allocated by the appropriate authorities. the weekends started no brainstorming this weekend though have stuff to do.

Back