is there a way that am able to watch rte player? i thought i only needed my vpn in dublin but thats blocked, its a disgrace that its even blocked here

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
blocking it here but am interested in watching a history program i was looking a download and cant find one. pack of bastards blocking that here in the north. do you ever see their weather forecast? it stops at the border we are not on it the whores.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you trying to watch it on joe? Pc or android device. Some of the channels are working here on the pc using a vpn on Dublin.

hi there. it is a history program about terence macswiney hunger strike it was on wedensday night at half 9. i can watch on either pc or android box so if i can get one working ill use it. cheers

have been trying on my laptop

hope this dont turn into any kind of political thread am just interested in our history

hi bob, u doing alright bud? thursday i was talking to the first person who i know that knows a person with covid19, he didnt tell me it was his niece and he was looking after her a day or 2 before. so i wasnt directly exposed but had a stressful few days locked in me room planning my revenge but he got a negative today. thank fk..

i would have damged that man, reckless as ****. i have nothinng to lose bob but me mas still staying here with us. put her in any kind of danger and i will see how these guys function as a trampoline. they give off like **** about what they gonna do if people pull them for no mask. i pull every single peron i see in those places that its required. not one of them has any balls man. am waiting for oneto bite but am not a bully ill just take it out on the first **** who give me a excuse. still waiting..

kids going to school means the parents are able to go to work, pay their taxes. if the schools closed many people wouldnt be able to work, meaning the gov have to help those people financially. the schools being open is fk all to do with the kids well being, these whores dont give a shit about those kids its about dough. time for something more than a protest in the city centree.take thwe wholle lot down. get them out the fk,

being born and raised in belfast, i am an expert in violent protest bob. it was kind of a hobby. its just about destruction of public property. lol makes no sense but it works let me tell you. those americans all have a camera in one hand whos gonna destroy property etc when every **** is pointing a camera at them.

hows sucessful are those letters bob? my mp doesnt take his seat..

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-10-24 19-30-47.png
    Screenshot from 2020-10-24 19-30-47.png
    319.5 KB · Views: 22

If tied to brick and lobbed through said MP'S window they tend to take notice...

did sneakers rte player link work?

being born and raised in belfast, i am an expert in violent protest bob. it was kind of a hobby. its just about destruction of public property. lol makes no sense but it works let me tell you. those americans all have a camera in one hand whos gonna destroy property etc when every **** is pointing a camera at them.

Actions speak louder than words.

not look at my screen shot bob is he in the north of ireland? would that make a differance than gb?

waiting on the spark man, need like minded people to organise, ive sat on the road and been beaten off lol let me tell you thats not how to get things done. am not talking about the politics of our island. i am talking about people who dont give a shite about the well being of our young. i didnt suffer during our lockdown, i toked me brains out, our kids and friends are put in danger taake them all down sf and all am talking about both sides of our community its their young too.

i'm a hippy man... i like to spread the love...
i'm a lover not a fighter..

i cant think of 1 decision the uk gov have made that i can say was a good call, a pack of morons i dont think its a coincidence that 2 fannys are in charge of uk and usa at same time. am not say this is a plandemic like them morons but you know the saying, never waste an oppourtunity. thats what they have done. i cant love people who put innocent young in harms way and now this is turned into a kinda of politics thing which i hate getting involved in.

If tied to brick and lobbed through said MP'S window they tend to take notice...

did sneakers rte player link work?
he dont take his seat because we dont think they have any business in the running of our country so why would they take their seat in a foreign parlament. this is the last reply aabout the politics can anyone help with the history program?

bob when anything goes wrong for me i awalys blame nigel dodds no mater what it is, my ma giggles like **** about that one lol.

this is what i see when i hit that link avid. are you in gb or here on our island? do you think that make a differance? thanks man. bob amd sneaker too of course. this isnt looking too good all i can do is wait and hope its uploaded somewhere

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-10-24 20-01-50.png
    Screenshot from 2020-10-24 20-01-50.png
    764.8 KB · Views: 20
Back