Is the Spiderbox a clone of the MVision HD300?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for your info guy ,,you have finished the M Mission naw lo!.

i gave you some info naw..they do not have and never will have....

LOL, LOL, LOL.

You said in another post somewhere that you been in sat forums for 12 years. Ahh, you little puppy compared to some others, you still dont get it do you. A lot of people on here don't wanna be bloody spoon fed. They are only doing it for the sense of accomplishment.

If finances allow I may get an mvsion, h4ck the ever living sh1t out of it and then put it in a corner of the room and probably never use it again but with the full satisfaction that "I did it!".

lol, lol, lol.

You said in another post somewhere that you been in sat forums for 12 years. Ahh, you little puppy compared to some others, you still dont get it do you. A lot of people on here don't wanna be bloody spoon fed. They are only doing it for the sense of accomplishment.

If finances allow i may get an mvsion, h4ck the ever living sh1t out of it and then put it in a corner of the room and probably never use it again but with the full satisfaction that "i did it!".

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!
?

with the help of babel fish, i said,

Ju tha në një tjetër post diku që keni qenë në forume Sht për 12 vjet. Ahh, ti pak në krahasim me kone me disa të tjerë, ju ende dont get it ju. Shumë njerëz më këtu nuk duan të jenë të ushqyer të përgjakshme lugë. Ata janë vetëm duke bërë atë për kuptimin e arritje.

Nëse financat lejojë Unë mund të merrni një mvsion, h4ck sh1t kurrë që jetojnë jashtë dhe pastaj do ta vënë në një cep të dhomës dhe ndoshta kurrë nuk përdorin atë përsëri, por me kënaqësinë e plotë se "unë e bëri atë!".

with the help of babel fish, i said,

Ju tha në një tjetër post diku që keni qenë në forume Sht për 12 vjet. Ahh, ti pak në krahasim me kone me disa të tjerë, ju ende dont get it ju. Shumë njerëz më këtu nuk duan të jenë të ushqyer të përgjakshme lugë. Ata janë vetëm duke bërë atë për kuptimin e arritje.

Nëse financat lejojë Unë mund të merrni një mvsion, h4ck sh1t kurrë që jetojnë jashtë dhe pastaj do ta vënë në një cep të dhomës dhe ndoshta kurrë nuk përdorin atë përsëri, por me kënaqësinë e plotë se "unë e bëri atë!".

With Help of babel fish you can find that too "ShKO E QIU..."

actually it doesn't translate. You better not be being abusive to me.

What's come around come aorund...same i think for you !

i hope you have not been abuse to me...

Can we stop here is better for every one.

you can see that to all S/w ...when we have somethink they will have it from some our likings afet 3 months even more...Spiderbox 9000 come in November 2009...Mvission come in FEB 2010.

You sure about that darkman? this thread would suggest the mvision hd 300 was also available in november 2009! Nice try.

h**p//www.satellites.co.uk/forums/mvision-hd/163266-mvision-hd300-combo-review.html

tbh i don't care which one is a clone or copy.. the mvision is cheaper and is the same inside so it makes sense to go for that. and it doesn't do the spiderbox any justice by trying to brainwash folk into buying it over the cheaper box. why pay more if i don't need that gift thingy. and the hd terrestrial tuner is a added bonus :D

I am not m8 about it M8....i am wory the ways haw poeple like atack people for no reason with neythink stupid they can find in net i lauf with their ignorance anyway...

this reminds me of Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail...

I Fart In Your General Direction

yup mate.. i'm ordering one on monday :)

I just knocked back a discount voucher and I'll go for the much cheaper M Vision as the box for the kids room, its got all the features I need.
I'd never heard of the MVision before, thanks Liam

me either mate till i seen this thread. i noticed the cheaper mvision's on there site, they still look like really good value for cash. and theres firmware for just about all the boxes if not all.. seen a basic hd box from mvision for £130 which is just a pure bargain.

I happen to think that the Spiderbox is a nice bit of kit, but when I see the way some of the people behind it behave, it's really putting me off the blimming thing.

These threads have got to stop, it's the same old shite day after day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back