Is my DM600PVR bricked? :sad:

boggles

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I tried to flash my DM600PVR today, first put it to flashing mode using DCC v2.95, then loaded up the firmware loader page on ie using the ip of the box. Located the image file and clicked on flash, nothing happend so i tried it on firefox and chrome no luck.

Now i cannot connect to the box at all, i tried to re-power the box and all i get is flashing green and red light followed by a solid red light. No image on screen, not able to ping appears to be just dead.

Please help?

I think the only possible option you have now is trying to flash it via a null model cable

Can anyone please tell me where i can get a hold of an image to use with Dreamup for a DM600pvr for freesat? Thanks

I think the only possible option you have now is trying to flash it via a null model cable

Tried to flash it with a null modem cable, no luck. I get an error message when power the box "is not a valid integer value."
Is there anyway of doing a hard reset?

Tried to flash it with a null modem cable, no luck. I get an error message when power the box "is not a valid integer value."
Is there anyway of doing a hard reset?

you need try a different image, if its the 600 id guess its an original so would suggest an openpli image or a nabilo image, heres a few to try in the section below.

DM600

Back