Is it possible to Watch UKTV Gold & Other Pay channels for free on DVB-T Card

MONKey

Inactive User
Reaction score
So is it possible and if so how?

Would like to do it with Cyberlink PowerCinema but will use whatever software needed to do it.

:Cheers:

So is it possible and if so how?

Would like to do it with Cyberlink PowerCinema but will use whatever software needed to do it.

not possible sorry

The subject REALLY should have a question mark in - it gives everyone false hopes :D

Sorry if I gave anyone false hope.

Hey less of the cheesy monkey grin, I'm quite proud of my grin, you cheeky monkey......lol

It is possible to watch these channels on a dvb-T card but only if you have a valid subscription. Your dvb card will require a CAM interface and you will need to connect the appropriate CAM to plug your card into. The dvb-t card will then decode any channel you are authorised to view.

Here's another cheesy grin for you....lol

So it's similar to top up tv then? Surely if the cable cards can be cloned they can.....

Anyways I can't see it happening soon if it's not already been done, if at all as there's not a lot to gain from cracking them. Maybe 4 channels or something like that....lol

Anyways my DreamBox replacement should be with me early next week, hopefully this one will work...lol So can stream any channel I like to my lappy :proud:

No, the cards used by TUTV are not presently cracked. They are 2nd generation Seca cards (card version 7.2 or higher I think) and are actually substantially more secure than the 1st generation Nagra cards used by UK cable.

No, the cards used by TUTV are not presently cracked. They are 2nd generation Seca cards (card version 7.2 or higher I think) and are actually substantially more secure than the 1st generation Nagra cards used by UK cable.

That doesn't surprise me, Christmas Cards are more secure than UK Cable cards.....lol

There may well be people working on trying to open it, but probably not many - since there's little financial gain.

If you're using it with DVB-T card, then you could look into card sharing where one valid card is shared amongst several people.

Back