is it just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckthehero

Inactive User
Reaction score
)that members of the month award go to the people that give the most to help us ?

i have no problem with that at all, i have also found previous winners of this award, ( thankyou dark angel for you endless nights on msn to make sure i had it right :Clap: :Clap:), i would probably still no have clue how to use a computer without the people that make this board what it is

but i would like to give july's award to orrion, not for his amounts of post to help others.......... but for sharing what he has. :D:

Yep m80
I am 100% with you. orrion has happily shared his stuff with us all for a while now. Even doing requests lol.;) and would deserve it IMHO.

Just one way of saying thanks to the member!

And this is the first time THIS mod has voted openly:D:

Regs
"D"

i would like to ad to diamonds post aswell,

it is not often that i post in 'moft' also as normally who i would give it to is walking away with it for that month.

is no one voting this month..........hasnt anyone helped any of you ?????????????

come on.........takes two seconds

I've given this some thought, and I can't think of anyone who's stood out particularly this month as they have in previous months. Maybe we should give it a rest over the summer. :grayyawn: :grayyawn:

my vote goes to gazer & mickie
for there work in keeping the
forum open thanks guys

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

member of the month

i also would like to thank mickie n gazer , as without this forum and the top advice an help on it ,

scootie would still be tapping one finger at a time ,and fumbling round,

but even at my age i,m learning something new every day,

who would have thought i would have started burning my own vcds, instead of travelling all the way into the pool, paying a fiver a time for them,

the point i,m trying to make is ,

that through the mods and non mods sharing their knowledge with other less fortunate people ,

everybody is gaining something somewhere , instead of for instance paying the likes of pc world,

forum members are fixing their own comps on site with the help of these people for instance like buck says ,

spending sometimes hours on msm teaching people,

but my own vote this month goes to ORION,

even though ive not yet used his sharing off music,

as i first want to learn burning vid cds,

but i can see from the outside how many forum members are gaining, instead of spending endless hours searching for one music track at a time,

but again many thanks to everybody who helps,

respect scoot

not many to choose from this month, i think its been a slow one but my vote would be for orrion, although ive never had any music from him i have noticed that its always availible and always up to date. well done.

Excellent idea Davidh, Gazer and Mickie ...excellent work, always trying to find ways to improve the site, not keeping everything set as basic design etc (like other forums using this type of Bulletin Board)

Come on people lets give a vote of confidence in this site and vote for Mickie and Gazer, let them know we appreciate all their hard work (and all for free) ... joint winners for this month ?

Not forgetting all the mods but Mickie and Gazer for this month

Yessiree, got my vote

I know Mickie & Gazer are appreciative of your votes. It goes a long way to repaying their efforts!

But you must remember that this is all about MEMBER of the month.

And it must me a member that gets the award. So keep posting with your nominations guys, it's nearly the end of the month.

ok m8 heard
orrion get's my vote

Sorry, Mickie and Gazer seems you can't be member of month ... no, stop crying ... I can't stand it ...stop ... now you got me at it :cry

Out of curiosity, do the mods count as members or can't we vote for those either.

Quote taken from an earlier post, by one of the dynamic duo.
:D: :D:
It says member of the month, so what do you think that means, (you the members)

NOT mods and NOT admin

And it will be judged behind closed doors by all the mods and mickie and myself.

So i do hope that this as cleared up all your questions.

Who rattled his cage?:D: :D:
Sorry Gaz , I know this is out of context, and just for a laugh! OK m8.

There you go digiperson ;) . Thats the answer lol.

Keep posting guys. Only the week-end to go!

Regards all
Diamond:) :)

BIG pat on the back to all the mods for a gr8 job, if i could vote for you i would, but i just found orrions posts and all his generosity (i think thats spelt right) has won my vote. not very often you find someone with so much that doesnt want a credit card number.

Orrion, your a credit to the forum.:Clap:

Digidude.

:)

:Cry: :Cry: why not me and mickie for member of the month :Cry: :Cry:
Thanks for the votes guys but it's your Board ;)
And your the ones that make it work, all we are here for is to make shaw it keeps running with the help of all the mods :Smokin:
But this month i have a member which i know who is going to get member of the month which you will find out on sunday.

Who rattled his cage?

Thanks Diamond :Kickassro ;)

Regards Gazer.

I've had tons of stuff from Orrions server, a lot of which I couldnt find on winmx/kazaa etc... So a BIG thank you to you Orrion m8, and my vote goes to you.

But this month i have a member which i know who is going to get member of the month which you will find out on sunday

Gazer ... does this mean that it is all fixed ... if you know who is going to be motm then doesn't seem much point in voting :confused:

Don't get me wrong, not complaining just puzzled ... all members, admins, mods, yourself and Mickie do a great job (if I missed anyone out .... sorry).

digiperson Gazer ... does this mean that it is all fixed ...

The answer to that m8 is no it's not fixed.

If you have a look at the postings this month on this Thread, you will see thats theres not been much posting this month untill two days ago.......so i was going to give it to the member that i thought had helped this board out the most in the last month.

But as you can see now members are voteing again which is how it should be, but i do get a vote as well m8 :) as well as you lot.

So get voting last day is here

Regards Gazer

My vote goes also to orrion. I had a short look at his ftp-server...and many other members have download from him and are happy ..they found things which they did never find on kazaa or other search engines.

I did never need anythings...but he get my vote for his great job..

KEEP THE GOOD WORK ORRION.

I am sorry...i dont have much time for reading and helping here, because of my MCSE-course....but some guys have wrote me mail for help...and i will always answer them as soon as i can.

Cheers ANGEL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back