IPTV stalker is no longer free

Hi is it not working through super favourites either I can't check I'm in work Thanks in advance.

From what people are saying even the Sports Donkey has had problems today

they stopped that fix i think

not for me on stick maybe need to reinstall it

what does mac need to be have done the 79 to 78 one no longer works ?

Changed the mac on my firestick and still did not work but have now got it working. Will try same thing on my tablet phone and pc to see if it works on all platforms.

What have you changed?
I changed mac and works.

does not work on PC but does on firestick what i did was same as in other posts but i also stopped the server in the M3U tab in IPTV Stalker settings then when closed the iptv app opened again all all is working perfect on firestick if you shutdown the firestick you have to stop the server again for it to work well thats what i have to do.

no joy here reinstalled tried various mac still authentication fail

gave up for now lol

no joy here reinstalled tried various mac still authentication fail

gave up for now lol

New FIX FOR IPTV STALKER GET IT NOW

FIX IPTV STALKER CHANGING ONE NUMBER IN MAC ADDRESS XBMC/Kodi 08/09/2015

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You must get Super Favourites in Kodi Addon and every channel you want to keep just click favs with your remote and all channels will go into Super Favourites

but you must be very quick because NFS are knocking the MAC address of very quickly ok and when you finish putting your best channels you want into super favs you must delete a number then on the end of the MAC address in the IPTV stalker Addon and replace it with a different other number in it's place and you must clear the cache on NFS alright and do not delete the IPTV stalker alright guys .

Go here and watch carefully or it will not work ok if you do not watch all the video very carefully it will not work so you must do everything this friend of mine does alright on the video good luck and it works GREAT .

Here you go ; .
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Borrowed from
Thanks to

Stopped working immediately the mac address was posted.
If you are going to post fixes, at least try them out mate.

Listen mate the person that I got that information from knows more about this subject than.

Anyway I wont say anymore

Only that if he says it works, then it works

doesnt work at all here either

plenty other options though no biggy

Back