IPTV stalker is no longer free

I just read this interesting information

How stalker authenticates

When you click on NFPS your MAC is authenticated and the Channel Categories are downloaded.

When you click on a Category, the channel list is downloaded locally to your user data. This channel data has a time stamp and expires every 12 hours, and is forced to re-download.

The server that downloads the channel lists get overloaded, this will then cause the annoying “Authentication Failed Error”.

This is where people say “Click several times”. IF you get to this point successfully then you are ok for the next 12 hours.

This is why all these ripped add-ons are hit or miss

After you’ve read the above post if you still want to try here are some good ones from Solo Man

-----------------------------------------------------------------

COLLECTION OF IPTV STALKER CLONES XBMC/Kodi

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Published on 16 Oct 2015

Best collection of iptv stalker clones for xbmc & kodi.

Attachments

• pluging.video.blacklists-master.zip
    109.6 KB · Views: 5
  • pluging.video.scarface-master-master2.zip
    185.5 KB · Views: 4
  • pluging.video.StalkerForever-master(1).zip
    87.8 KB · Views: 4
  • pluging.video.the-goodfather-master(1).zip
    190.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for these. I have tried stalker forever and won't work on my android, ill try the rest.

were useless when i tried them before
personally no longer waste my time with them plenty other options that work

I have now installed Dexter to and made login credentials, and everything went well. When I' click on a channel, it starts loading and then Kodi crashes completely. Is there a fix for this.

You shouldn't be having problems like that with Dexter

Clear your cache to make some room for it and try again

You shouldn't be having problems like that with Dexter

Clear your cache to make some room for it and try again

I can open Canada channels ok, all working well, as well as USA channels, but British just crash my Kodi app altogether. I have tried clearing the cache.

Hello everyone i am a new on openbox and i wanted to know how to add the cccam and the channels as the cccam is not showing in the minu pls any idea?

I just tried it seems ok as you can see below

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Thanks for your help mate and for telling me about this great add on. I've never seen a better quality picture than this. What about the dependencies, if some were missing, I wouldn't be able to see Canadian, USA channels and Films, right?

- - - Updated - - -

It's opening sport uk channels too, but freezes when I try to open the channels from the entertainment category.

IPTV Stalker MAC Address 17 OCT 2015 - Authorization error fixed – Kodi

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Published on 17 Oct 2015
Please download the MAC Address updated for 17 OCT 2015 fully working and the IPTV Stalker version 1.0.18 compatible wit it.

If you have IPTV Stalker installed, please uninstall it first and delete it from temp folder: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\u­serdata\addon_data

Haven’t tried it

Attachments

• plugin IPTV Stalker v1.0.18.zip
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
  • MAC Updated 17OCT2015.txt
    117 bytes · Views: 11
I gave on stalker was great then so was Zeus, after that I spent more time tring to keep it going than I did watching it.

For me the answer was a wetek box with a CLine, give me duel sat tuners, for live TV and Kodi for all the catchup, US TV series and Movies.

For me its the perfect solution

does say mac till 17th kinda gives the game up lol

Back