IPTV stalker is no longer free

Iptv stalker doesn't seem to work anymore. When I try to open a channel, it's loading forever, and then it reports an error: "url open timeout ". Btw, I've been using the old version with MAC address that worked like a dream up until now. Is there a fix for this?

mine seems ok

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
I don't know mate, I've seen others having problems on other forums and someone advised that they should "keep hitting music" to resolve it.

But I haven't got a clue what they mean

shows message stalker channels may come back soon lol

I have been going through addons deleting them if no live TV as Genesis the mutts ,and dubstop give me all the films or TV series I want. I just need one for live UKspy TV any suggestions welcome

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

what channels are not working?

every channel I try is working

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
all stalker channels fail here

Have you tried deleting your cache?

even setanta works

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
yeah ive deleted cashe on nfps then click nfps then i can see all the bouquetes ( if you want to call them that) vod,adults,all,childrens etc etc

all stalker channels fail here

Same here I deleted the cache with menu button and then with raw maintenance but still no channels except vod

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

tried all tricks personally not important as i use stealth as its reliable

you don't need to play with mac address for STALKER FOREVER

well i wasnt using stalker forever as mine works with the old one :) but out of interest i installed stalker forever and it works perfectly for me, installed it got the authorisation failed a few times, cleared the cache a few times after and works:) just thought i would let you all know.

Focus

well i wasnt using stalker forever as mine works with the old one :) but out of interest i installed stalker forever and it works perfectly for me, installed it got the authorisation failed a few times, cleared the cache a few times after and works:) just thought i would let you all know.

Focus

I'm the same as focus.
Working perfect on fire stick also had to clear cache a few times.
Keep trying and be patient.
First time I've had any stalker version working on fire stick !!

they have all worked for me but never stable up n down all time
been using stealth over a week now on both pc & fire stick flawless
stopped using these stalker varients

I'm running it on fire stick using helix 14.2 bare bones. I thought you were running a special build on your firestick @alimac ?

Last edited by a moderator:
they have all worked for me but never stable up n down all time
been using stealth over a week now on both pc & fire stick flawless
stopped using these stalker varients

well thought i would try that too m8 works a treat aswell :) just need a good place for discovery shed??

Cheers

Focus

Back