Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IPTV stalker is no longer free

no mate i only ever use bare kodi with addons i use

no need for bloated releases not suitable for stick especially

Just to report that iptv stalker with MAC address works for me again. I did X unity maintenance, rebooted, and it works even better than before. Opens streams much faster. Out of curiosity, I'll try stalker forever on my desktop computer, to see how that works.

Just to report that iptv stalker with MAC address works for me again. I did X unity maintenance, rebooted, and it works even better than before. Opens streams much faster. Out of curiosity, I'll try stalker forever on my desktop computer, to see how that works.

Most of the 'stalkers' work just fine on the PC platform mate as has been documented.

I and lots of others are looking for stability on the firestick as would be a much better option than buying a Chinese clone E2 box and all the shoyt that goes with cs.

I got my lad to bring his fire stick to mine and went through the exact same process I did to get mine to work with stalker forever but after an hour or so could not get the foooker to work !!!!
It's doin me tits in !!
Mines still workin perfect though lol
Doesn't add up ? Is it just luck ?

just tried this on a iMac just getting fail:thumbdown:tried clearing cache but nothing :feck:

Most of the 'stalkers' work just fine on the PC platform mate as has been documented.

I and lots of others are looking for stability on the firestick as would be a much better option than buying a Chinese clone E2 box and all the shoyt that goes with cs.

I'm using mine on mbox android box.

said it before & will say it again
their is no stable stalker for fire stick all work @ times but fail more than ever just the way it is

but not for all which is my point at best 50/50 no idea why it works for some
all work for me @ times but not reliably give it a miss here weird science it is lol

i get same as ed authorization failed

using R/pi kodo helix but will try on my m8 quad core box later
@Magnu hi I am not ed my nick is in memory of a mutt I had for 17yrs he was easy to teach hence edogg

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again guys. Iptv stalker doesn't work on Kodi on my Mac, but works great on my android box. If you can't get stalker to work, try downgrade URL resolver add on.

May be some help to some

How to activate Iptv

Published on 16 Oct 2015
Iptv , live tv . Free tv channel ,Iptv stalker

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back