IPTV simple pvr

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone tried this addon on a raspberry pi xbmc

I read a little bit about this plugin... it certainly looks interesting mate ;)

Anyone tried it yet?

Mick

live TV working fine on my Pi. 1200 channels, lol

You can get the up to date values for channel list, EPG and logos here half way down the page

http://xbmcbbts.weebly.com

which version of xbmc are you using?. I am having problems with openelec using vdubt25 m3u

which version of xbmc are you using?. I am having problems with openelec using vdubt25 m3u

3.2 Gotham on Windows, Mac, Android (phone, tablet and Android STB) and Pi (openlec image from XBMC website).

Currently using the following m3u as indicated on the website that I posted,

http://bbts.thewiz.info/PVR/bbtspvr.m3u

I tried that m3u but it didn't have many UK channels

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I tried that m3u but it didn't have many UK channels

It does require a restart (and check settings again). Then takes a couple of minutes to update channel list when you restart. Make sure you don't cache M3U in PVR addon settings.

How many channels are you getting, should be around 1440. UK channels are currently at channel 240 onwards thought that may change as they add more channels. Just checked BBC1, Sky1 and Sky Sports 1 on my Nexus 4 via 3G and all are working fine.

I dont know how many channels some work some dont just going try yours again

I dont know how many channels some work some dont just going try yours again

indeed, not every channel works. Sometimes I get nothing, sometimes audio but no video and sometimes video but no audio. The list is supposed to be checked every couple of days (last check was 9th for example) so should be fairly up to date but it is quite possible for stream sources to change, go offline, get blocked etc. However a majority of the channels I have tested are generally working, even if its not the best quality.

With the m3u on the web site I am not getting any channels it says it is loading them but none show same with the epg

I will stick to vdubt25 m3u for now

Last edited:
@edogg I couldn't get the .m3u to work on the main page, so I followed the video instead.
this got me up and running h**p://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=apZhcDm9 for the m3u address

Last edited by a moderator:
also search youtube for m3u but vdubt25 is for british tv mainly with indian and italian thrown in for good measure, another way is istream search youtube for vdubt25 instruction videos

A lot of pay servers use the same m3u's but charge you for the software and access

Back