IPTV simple pvr

I've tried bit.ly/husham, bit.ly.vdubt25 and bbtsip.tv, there are sports links on them, but the only ones if found showing premiership games so far, are, Sportsnet (canada) not a bad pic but only 2 games on (man u) and (west ham). It's a bit painstaking testing them, as when the link doesn't do anything, i have to wait about 2 mins before i can move on to the next :( lol

With vdubt25 go further down the list to slyspory that say install pakindia and let it install

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

sorry m8 I was reading this thread on my phone I meant istream m3u list not the iptv simple client list but if the links were down on the iptv report them to @veedubt25 on twitter if it is his list that was not working

sorry m8 I was reading this thread on my phone I meant istream m3u list not the iptv simple client list but if the links were down on the iptv report them to @veedubt25 on twitter if it is his list that was not working

That's ok mate :) I've just installed and enabled istream (i'm assuming i need to install the m3u list to get any joy) but when i go to the installer link, it says it's only available on Xunity Eclipse. I will have a play around when i get back from shopping. lol

Thanks again for the help :)

That's ok mate :) I've just installed and enabled istream (i'm assuming i need to install the m3u list to get any joy) but when i go to the installer link, it says it's only available on Xunity Eclipse. I will have a play around when i get back from shopping. lol

Thanks again for the help :)

there are full instructions on youtube just search vdubt25 install istream

there are full instructions on youtube just search vdubt25 install istream

I've followed the instructions (best i could lol) when it gets to force update on the repos, nothing happens (maybe up to date anyway?) When i go to Cocawe's REPO, there nothing in it? Is it related to the sports? The Movies/ TV Shows work ok but when i go into the Sports link, there's nothing in there.

In I stream GOTO settings playlists community playlists vdubt25 is near the bottom try some of the others as well

Got all the list but can't seem to get anything to work. lol Either just hangs with (working) in the corner, or comes up with P2P error (i have got P2P and Acestream installed)
I'll have a play around for a bit. :)

The only ones that work for me are Sportsnet HD and PAC 12.

With all the others i either get (Acestream failed to load list files-Torrent not available or invalid) or (one or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details)

Where do i find the log file? I've looked in Istream and P2P settings with no luck.

Cheers :)

The log files are in home xbmc logs I think but try another playlist you might have more luck but streams are changing all the time IPTV is not very reliable I am afraid the HQ sky sport that need pal India were working for me last week

Vdubt25 has just tweated that pak India live is working again check YouTube for his latest vid

The log files are in home xbmc logs I think but try another playlist you might have more luck but streams are changing all the time IPTV is not very reliable I am afraid the HQ sky sport that need pal India were working for me last week

I've tried a few lists but with the same results, which leads me to believe it's to do with me lol Acestream or P2P. It said on vdubt25 that it was updated 3 days ago, so i would expect lots to still work even some do drop off occasionally.

Thanks for all the help edogg. :)

Have you installed pakindia live

I've just checked out one of his P2P installation tutorials and imported the recommended cashemembuffer and selected the download modules on boot (in the settings) tried the parser list but it didn't recognize the url?

Anyway, the sly sports are now working :) but no joy with he HQ ones :(

Will try again tomorrow. :)

Good work glad you sorted it

I'm using vdubt25's M3U file. Husham's is far too much of a mess for my liking. The sports channels are working great at the moment, but they are low quality wiziwig.tv links. Haven't found anything HQ at the moment. XBMC Live TV usually upload a working HQ M3U file every few days.

Back