IPTV PRICE HIKE

LeoMess10

Reaction score
I've noticed iptv subs have gone up seen one on eBay for £100 12 month sub 85 sold wow ever since xtream codes we're taken down it's gone up prices

I've noticed iptv subs have gone up seen one on eBay for £100 12 month sub 85 sold wow ever since xtream codes we're taken down it's gone up prices
Be patient...will be a lot of scammers out there.
Wait till the XC thing has settled down and find a good supplier.

Be patient...will be a lot of scammers out there.
Wait till the XC thing has settled down and find a good supplier.

I only use iptv for EPL and Boxing tbh and cccam for Bt Sports and Spanish League

Yeah i use iptv for Premier league and boxing

Rule 1 of live iptv games
Look at the TV and not your phone.

I'll raise you -- seen one for £150 with 88 sold !!!

Considering the reason extream got raided was because of some di*k head in italy was advertising all over FB. They put that seller under investigation then that made the authorities to focus on extream and users of it.
Just like C/S days it was those sellers advertising all over the place drew attention to it then clamped down on it, now IP*V is that widespread its no surprise its next to be targeted.
I really do hope those on Ebay get caught, there are that daft to promote there service on the biggest buying/selling website in the world and think its not going unnoticed. 😂
Most suppliers have done two things.... done a runner, or went underground. Then sellers go on Ebay.
Really does show that there is thicker planks of wood out there.

Astra 19 and Hotbird 13 has never dissapointed me ever since SS went dark in May 2017 really good replacement only downfall is its in Polish commentary the EPL if its not on Bt

Astra 19 and Hotbird 13 has never dissapointed me ever since SS went dark in May 2017 really good replacement only downfall is its in Polish commentary the EPL if its not on Bt
I fired the satellite up again for the Utd game earlier in the week, didn't realise it was penalties as I couldn't understand a bloomin word lol So I switched off at full time as I thought it was gonna be a replay. o_O

I fired the satellite up again for the Utd game earlier in the week, didn't realise it was penalties as I couldn't understand a bloomin word lol So I switched off at full time as I thought it was gonna be a replay. o_O

What channel was this on?

Back