iPhone iphone vs n95 8gb???

seanicca

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
currently got the nokia n95 8gb but am thinking of trying a iphone, what if any are the differences? and do people think its worth it?

Imho I had the n95 8gb and its an amazing phone the differences come down to whats important to you personally, like if you want a good camera, video messaging video out etc if those things matter to you then stick with the n95... If not go and have a look at the iphone 3g an absolutley amazing phone internet on the go email sent straight to your phone the list goes on the camera aint to bad either. I like the idea off Apps most are free, not to mention all the space for storing music pictures films etc. A Really easy to use phone.

n95 8gb if you want to hack the phone. Lots of stuff out there for it

we have both in our house , iphone iphone iphone all the way , unless tomtom on ur phone is important as that hasnt graced the iphone yet

PIJ

i have both phones and b4 3g came out i would say

for ease of use iPhone is a must
for technical aspect N95 8gig

now 3g is out

for ease of use and the games apps and everything apart from speaker volume i say iphone

for loud ringer n95

I have both the n95 8gb and the 3g iPhone. The n95 seems to be more reliable as a phone but for overall pleasure to use it is the iPhone that wins. In fact I am posting this from my iPhone while I am on a ferry in the Norwegian fjords! That's how easy it is to use!!

need to have a think about this now cos basically i like my n95, just fancied a change, as for your different opinions well you've made it even harder lol, but cheers for all the replies thats what i wanted. i've debranded my phone got several apps inc. tom tom (which i dont use cos dont drive) camera ok but got a proper one i use, and can get my music on it, so do i stick with it or swap over????????

i'll let you know if i can decide
cheers
sean

Back