iPhone iphone apps??

heres a couple of pics of mine mate, might help you

this is where you have added apps

Capture.JPG

and this is the other part where you might need to select them to sync, only thing i can think of really that there not selected so not syncing.

Capture1.JPG

lol yep that makes perfect sense but still wont sync to phone they show up on the left hand side and are ticked they also show on the right as being on screen 3 of my iphone so all looks ok but when i sync they just dont show on my phone!(pain in the arse)...im sure its a simple fix just doing my head in now!!

lol yep that makes perfect sense but still wont sync to phone they show up on the left hand side and are ticked they also show on the right as being on screen 3 of my iphone so all looks ok but when i sync they just dont show on my phone!(pain in the arse)...im sure its a simple fix just doing my head in now!!
only thing i can think is that appsync hasnt worked properly, check cydia packages make sure its installed, if it is, maybe try reinstalling it!

reinstalled but still the same....as is said they all show up in itunes as being on the phone.....but there not on it!!

thanx anyway mate but im giving up for now before i smash this fecking thing!!...well might try re jb see if that helps but i doubt it!!

cheers.

reinstalled but still the same....as is said they all show up in itunes as being on the phone.....but there not on it!!

thanx anyway mate but im giving up for now before i smash this fecking thing!!...well might try re jb see if that helps but i doubt it!!

cheers.
cant understand why its not doing it mate as thats all i do and it works fine everytime, hopefully someone else will come along and know what the problem is!

lol either can i cause ive just realised i done it that way once before to put tomtom on it and it works fine!

thanx for your time anyway mate....yeah hopefully someone can come along and fix it!!

cheers.

Back