iPhone iphone 6s+

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Advise please

Daughters iPhone 6s+ has all of a sudden stopped making calls or text's, have rung virgin there is nothing wrong with her account, the phone was from a local shop it was sealed but had been traded in by someone else, I have checked the IMEI number and it comes back as all clear, any ideas what's going on.

the IMEI was checked by an online free checker not sure how good they are

cheers

If u can't receive calls or texts try a different sim car in it

If still same then more than likely it's been barred

Can't try a sim card m8 its locked to virgin media all iphone do when first setup, it's not been unlocked.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

ee work virgin locked phones i have one so do tmobile

How long have you had it can't you go back to shop didn't they give you any warranty/guarantee with it check on apple website as well see if it's covered under them worth a punt if no joy with the shop

Daughter is taking it back tomorrow, I'm going with her I like a good fight with out Asian shop keepers

Daughter is taking it back tomorrow, I'm going with her I like a good fight with out Asian shop keepers

Asian shop say no more mate always worth paying bit more matey and get it direct from Apple good luck tomorrow though

Shop have said it's a software problem they are going to fix it or replace the mobile tomorrow

if its a software problem, sureley its just a case of putting into recovery mode and connecting to itunes?

She is waiting for shop to ring her, it will be Monday before she gets it, she is working nights all weekend :( all I know is its not barred they checked that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Update the shop took her mobile to Apple and they replaced it with a brand new one, she picks it up Tuesday.

She didn't get chance to collect it today, I'm taking her and wife out to lunch tomorrow will pick it up at same time

Just picked mobile up and it's new, that's first thing I checked new sealed all good

Back