iPhone iPhone 6 plus performance

timekeeper

DW Regular
Reaction score
Well my iphone 6 plus arrived on Tuesday , moved everything over from my 5s to the new one. Im disappointed that my 5s is out performing the 6 plus regarding wifi and cellular network. Having searched the internet looks like the problems are all IOS 8 related .... not impressed at all :-/

Re: phone 6 plus performance

Well my iphone 6 plus arrived on Tuesday , moved everything over from my 5s to the new one. Im disappointed that my 5s is out performing the 6 plus regarding wifi and cellular network. Having searched the internet looks like the problems are all IOS 8 related .... not impressed at all :-/

Can you get your money back?

have u put 8.2 on it yet ?

my 6 is better then my 5s was

Still holding out lol.

I really want to get the 6, but allot of people are complaining about performance :(

It should be really quick with the new processor???

Mick

I've got the 6 and have no problems with it mick. It's quicker than my 5 anyway.
Always will be teething problems with new phones tho but I've not noticed any.

Going to pick my 6 plus up tomorrow from vodafone, I have a 5 at the moment so I hope to see a nice improvement, I remember first getting my 5, had lots of wifi issues at first that eventually went away, hope things aren't the same this time!

Going to pick my 6 plus up tomorrow from vodafone, I have a 5 at the moment so I hope to see a nice improvement, I remember first getting my 5, had lots of wifi issues at first that eventually went away, hope things aren't the same this time!

Don't put it in your pocket mate. You may end up with a banana phone.

I have to wait until January for my 6.

Well hopefully by then they will have sorted out the s/w problems at least, don't know about the other one....

iphone6plusdali.jpg

Haha yeah we shall see! Got a case ready though so I hope not!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just bought one from apple :)

feck it lol...

Done now lmao

Mick

l got an UAG case very strong and slim still , can drop from the roof . not going to try tho

Always amuses me, Hi-Tec fashion phone, super slim, a delight to look at and .................we hide it away in a case for it's entire life.
Trust me I'm guilty of it as well.

I await for the "all sapphire" phone :S

Always amuses me, Hi-Tec fashion phone, super slim, a delight to look at and .................we hide it away in a case for it's entire life.

Very True lol, but not 100% accurate lol

you hide it away until you know you are buying a new phone then you let it out of its hiding place as you do not give a shit what happens to the old dog.

Mick

Very True lol, but not 100% accurate lol

you hide it away until you know you are buying a new phone then you let it out of its hiding place as you do not give a shit what happens to the old dog.

Mick
and get a better price on fleebay

my 5s still looks like it did when l got it , kids fighting over it now . say kids there in there 20's

I await for the "all sapphire" phone :S

Well, "hiding it away" might make it less attractive to thieves. Any time I was working in a factory I used to duff up any new tools- a bit of grease, some insulating tape etc. just to take the 'new' look off them, they lasted a lot longer that way lol! Put your nice phone into a scabby cheap case & no-one will give it a second look!

Well, "hiding it away" might make it less attractive to thieves. Any time I was working in a factory I used to duff up any new tools- a bit of grease, some insulating tape etc. just to take the 'new' look off them, they lasted a lot longer that way lol! Put your nice phone into a scabby cheap case & no-one will give it a second look!

trevortron, talking of tools, I recall many years ago a sign in a garage saying "The bloke who lends the tools has gone out to buy some more"
It certainly stopped anyone asking to borrow spanners.

have u put 8.2 on it yet ?

my 6 is better then my 5s was

Yes updated it to 8.0.2 , my 5s is still on 7.0.2 , wifi is well bad and when I was at work it wouldn't even scan for wifi networks until I had turned the phone off and back on , loads of reports about how the wifi keeps dropping , speedtest results were as low as 0.53mbps !!!

Ive also noticed screen stutter when coming out of apps back to the home screen , hopefully 8.1 when its out on Monday will fix my issues

Back