iPhone Iphone 4 root password

pmoore31

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question.....

Guys my iphone 4 was already jailbroken and then I lost my jailbreak until last night:) :Clap:

I tried to change my default root password (alpine) but it seems the old owner must have changed it already to something else as i cannot log into it.

Does it matter this i do not know my root password?

Will I ever need it?

Can I ever find out what the new password is?

Thanks in advance

hi mate 1st there not dumb questions there good questions that other people might also need an answer for if you dont ask we cant help, there is a way using ifile , im at work at the moment and will post a guide on how to do it , as its best all round if you restet the password back to alpine then choose your own.

unless you can contact the person and ask him

hi mate 1st there not dumb questions there good questions that other people might also need an answer for if you dont ask we cant help, there is a way using ifile , im at work at the moment and will post a guide on how to do it , as its best all round if you restet the password back to alpine then choose your own.

unless you can contact the person and ask him

Thanks for the reply mate. The guy I brought it off said he cant help so your guide would be a great help mate. Thanks in advance

Back