iPhone iphone 3gs 20% Low Battery

i think i will wait for jailbreak for 4.3.5 to come out can you give me a shout when it doies please, its easier than downgrading :)

i think i will wait for jailbreak for 4.3.5 to come out can you give me a shout when it doies please, its easier than downgrading :)

not sure its going to napster, i think it looks like the dev's will wait for ios5 as they dont want to expose anymore jailbreakable exploits on such a pointless firmware when ios 5 is so close round the corner :)

ios5 isnt too far away now though luckily

there is a tethered jailbreak out already mate redsn0w the untethered jail break will happen but we dont know when ,

not sure its going to napster, i think it looks like the dev's will wait for ios5 as they dont want to expose anymore jailbreakable exploits on such a pointless firmware when ios 5 is so close round the corner :)

ios5 isnt too far away now though luckily

im in no rush me, its just something i wanted to try, and as normal i get it wrong hehe but i do get there in the end.

whats involved in this m8 :)

tethered means if you turn your phone off you have to boot it back up using redsn0w to keep it jailbroke.

here`s a how to video tut also [video]http://www.youtube.com/user/DinoZambas2#p/u/2/iarrxG6FSkY[/video]

Back