iPhone iOS7

Cheers for that ? Is it worth putting on 4s cause I wouldn't mind getting that jailbroke

If I install iOS7 and discover I don't like/want it, would it be possible to revert to 6.x? It's a 4.

@Rat, one for the future will be a Whited00r/redd00r for the 3gs, basically a customized ios7 to run on devices not supported by the original ios7 now , like they have done for the 2g/3g models, and they run very smooth

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like ill be forced to jailbreak :eek: lol

Ive just been speaking to a lass that works for orange and she said they had an internal email stating there are alot of flaws in ios7 to do with security and they have been told not to upgrade their handsets? dont know anymore just passing on what I was told

If I install iOS7 and discover I don't like/want it, would it be possible to revert to 6.x? It's a 4.

Apple are still signing 6.1.3 so you can downgrade from it if you don't like it, until apple stop signing 6.1.3.
If you've jailbroke it and got saved SHSH blobs then you can downgrade with those too.

Apple are still signing 6.1.3 so you can downgrade from it if you don't like it, until apple stop signing 6.1.3.
If you've jailbroke it and got saved SHSH blobs then you can downgrade with those too.

Thank you for that, most helpful! I don't specially want to JB, so will try 7 sooner rather than later in case they pull the plug on 6.1.3. 7 sounding ok, but the battery-gobbling issue is a bit of a worry. That could of course be a perception thing- maybe the meter just isn't as linear as it was, giving the impression the battery is going down faster.
One way to find out for sure.....

my battery is the same no difference at all

Sent from my iPhone 5

My battery the first day did drain really badly, however a few days later it seems to be fine now??

I get a full day out of the phone with normal useage... (I got 40% now and been gym for an hour with music, and a few calls maybe 3-4??, and lunch time browsing etc)

I am not mad on some of the design but there is some good bits too like the close apps swipe up :)

and the quick panel with torch etc is also nice... just some of it looks a bit ametuar for apple to be honest...

I am beginning to see why people JB their iPhones. Apple really like to have a stranglehold don't they?

Back