iPhone iOS7

Servers are probably being bombarded with requests! I have just downloaded and is currently installing! :)

Remember everybody the whole world will be trying to get ios7 , ive tried various sites and everyone so far has threw errors out, be patient eventually you`ll get it

Remember everybody the whole world will be trying to get ios7 , ive tried various sites and everyone so far has threw errors out, be patient eventually you`ll get it

Thinking tomorrows going to be a better bet lol

Well managed to dload the new IOS last night , am at present running with a 4s , not overly impressed to be honest , plus my contract is up for renewal end of the month and IOS7 was / is gonna be the deal breaker on weather to stay with apple or move to android and the S4 ..

I am a fan of apple and have macbook and imac , but I think of late there big updates additions dont really cut the mustard hence why I am toying with the S4 idea

Anyone else thinking the same ? or gonna try and talk we out of it ?

my daughter is having trouble getting this keeps coming up with errors :(

Not very keen colour bit bold and seems very slow to me hope things get better

Best advise it to download the IPSW and use the alt update method through iTunes IMO, we have the 5c's landing here tomorrow, but seeing as we've had the 5 for ages I don't expect to see any major difference other than the exterior :p

Best advise it to download the IPSW and use the alt update method through iTunes IMO, we have the 5c's landing here tomorrow, but seeing as we've had the 5 for ages I don't expect to see any major difference other than the exterior :p

Ipsw? What does this allow you to do

My Daughter and her friend have downloaded this on to there phones and they are well impressed with it. :)

Updated mine + work iPad this AM - love it. Nice and fresh, if very 'android' in some aspects - people nick apples good ideas - only fair they do the same !

Doing the wife and kids devices now.. Big hit in my house!

Done my iPhone 4 this morning, I'll do my iPad when I get home tonight. :)

In the end it really is quite a nice update. The whole design is quite refreshing.

I do like it but my phone is definitely slower (it's an i5) and my battery drains loads quicker than it used to.

I can't try it as I still have a 3GS :( but I love my 3GS and really don't want to upgrade

Back