iPhone IOS 7 GM is now out

monkeyMan3

DW Member ++
Reaction score
So folks the IOS7 GM is now released.

I've got it installed and it's not a great leap from beta 6 (some extra wallpapers etc) but then again it didn't need to be....

it can be found in the usual places (will post if the mods allow it etc).

Downloaded it, not installed yet. :)

I installed last night and feature wise I'm not seeing a lot of difference with function from beta 6 BUT it may be coincidence but my battery life seems to have improved and now the dev tools have been updated the apps should follow soon.... oh and for those running it now requires itunes 11.1 (it's on beta 2 right now), if anyone wants any pics, details etc please just ask away.

installed it on release, ive had ios7 on my iphone 5 since beta 1, any one who has had a jailbroken iphone in the past or still has will realize apple have just copied the jailbreak community, what I mean is, swipe from the bottom to give you your toggles. sb setting has been around in cydia since fw 3.1.2 , same thing also accessing your notification centre from the lock screen , the jailbreak tweak called bulletin has been around for a couple of years now does exactly the same thing , laughable really , don't get me wrong as im apple through and through , just with the new keynote in September just gone and the release of the 5c, and 5s compared with the Galaxays4 improvements, camera , its been a let down for me

Back